USD 151
USD 127
USD 123
GardenInn.com
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 140/night.

USD 155
USD 129
USD 115
USD 100
Courtyard
Savings alert! 21% below average rates

The price you found is 21% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 127/night.

USD 122
USD 100
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 117/night.

USD 175
USD 157
  • Pool
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 188/night.

USD 67
USD 233
USD 205
LeMeridien.com
  • Restaurant
All reviewsbusy roadawesome locationhot breakfastlounge areaa couple timesyogurtstay there againdowntown chicagostayed nightsroom suitethe general managerstaff was friendlyindoor poolfree breakfastgreat customer servicethe sofa bedclean rooms
Reviewed 9 August 2017 via mobile

The hotel was off the side of a busy street. Kind of like a motel environment. But the area/ neighborhood around the hotel was very nice and there was also some good breakfast in the area as well (Simons and Butterfield's). Hotel had a pool area that was taken over by a group of teenagers.I felt they needed some supervision in the pool area because all guest couldn't enjoy the pool due to the behavior of some quest. The breakfast was a typical continental breakfast nothing fancy. Rooms were clean. I say you get what you pay for because on the weekends, and for the price, there's a certain element that comes in. So warning, a little tacky. At least for my taste. But, Jose(manager) and the other staff members I came in contact with were pleasant. But I wouldn't stay again.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
2  Thank Esther H
Reviewed 2 August 2017 via mobile

Booked my hotel online and it was very quick! Walked in and it took not even five minutes to get my key. Staff was wonderful! Room was perfect!! Nice and roomy! And breakfast was nice! Can't wait to come back!

Stayed: August 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank alicarrasco5
Reviewed 2 August 2017

The beds are very comfortable. The breakfast area is clean and has a good selection. The check-in and check-out were simple. The staff is very friendly. It is reasonably priced and well-maintained. I will be back.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 30 July 2017

I only stayed here one night. The hotel was easy to find and get to. At check-in, the desk staff was friendly and helpful. When I went up to my room on the third floor I was happy to see that it was large with a king bed in one room and a living area in the next room. I found the room to be very comfortable and spacious. The wifi was also good. The exercise room had most everything you would expect and the pool looked nice (though I didn't go swimming). I didn't eat the free breakfast but it looked like your standard free hotel breakfast. If my kids were with me I would have stayed for the free breakfast, but since I was alone I explored some more local places for breakfast. For dinner, I would recommend the pizza place right next door. I think it was called Gullivers. The food was tasty and I felt comfortable having a few drinks since I wasn't driving. There is also a Baskin Robbins next door to that in case you have a craving for ice cream. Within 5-10 minutes you can find Walgreens, Target, grocery stores, nice restaurants, etc. My only two small complaints are 1) the water pressure in the shower was not as strong as I would have liked and 2) there were no recycle baskets in the room. I would stay again if traveling by myself or with my family.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 15 July 2017

This property has lots of great features. Great location, close to everything - great shopping, plenty of restaurants and stores around. Fun kid area nearby, many electronic gadget outlets throughout the room making it easy for everyone to get their gadgets charged at the same time. We stayed a total of 10 days and there were many guests like us who stayed long term. Many nationalities in one hotel, great to see.

Great choice of breakfast items, both hot and cold, even though it would be nice to have at least 3 different menus instead of two since many guests at this hotel stay 10 days or more like we did, 2 day menus can get boring. It would be nice to have fresh fruit cups with mango, watermelon, cantaloupe, or pineapple. I would love to see this as well as have homemade oatmeal, granola for the yogurt, granola bars, and maybe offer evening snacks, nothing too costly like other brand named hotels. CH can afford it.

The staff was over the top! Courteous, made everyone feel welcome, including housekeeping personnel and the maintenance man. Everyone was helpful and friendly unlike many hotels.

The standout was that a member of upper management was there during our stay, greeting and visiting with every guest, asking questions, getting feedback, making sure everyone felt welcomed saying we could contact him anytime if we needed anything. We travel year round and have never run into this in our 20 plus years of travel. This is what I call caring, great customer service!

The negatives, very outdated and small bathroom, poor lighting in the bathroom/sink area - sleeper sofa needs better mattress and more blankets in rooms. Parties there can get very loud but the good thing is everything gets quite at 10 pm daily. They do stop the running around by kids and door slamming is a minimum. My main issue was the key cards that stopped working 2 days in a row having to reset all 4 of our keys every time we went out.

I would love to see the management /Sales team give better discounts to loyal guests who stay over a week only because rates are cheaper online and with the competitors in the area. Even with the discount we were given this hotel was still higher than others nearby. This is our second year staying here. We usually stay up to 20 days every summer at the same hotel since 1999 and only changed because the other hotel went up on us and took away free night stays after 10 nights when we've been loyal to them for so long.

Would recommend this hotel to everyone - Give them a try.

Room Tip: Stay on the backside of the hotel, I heard the front side is louder because of traffic and it's a main road.
  • Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family