“Anniversary Dinner”

Devon Seafood and Steak
Reserve with OpenTable
Devon Seafood and Steak is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Price range: USD 30 - USD 60
Cuisines: Seafood, Steakhouse, Bar
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Reservations
Dining style: Fine Dining
Description: With an indulgent menu focused on superior quality seafood, Devon Seafood + Steak crafts its dishes with exacting standards & pampers its guests in a comfortable atmosphere. Featuring a generous cellar selection, an oyster bar & creative cuisine, Devon delivers culinary excellence at a surprising value. Open for lunch, dinner and Sunday Brunch.
Reviewed 10 August 2017 via mobile

Each year we take our best friends out to a restaurant of their choosing. They decided to come here after visiting the location in Chicago. We didn't quite know what to expect but when in with an open mind and full of expectations. They were definitely fulfilled because the food was just as good as Chicago which was great because we didn't have to travel nearly as far. As I mentioned in my review from Chicago I definitely recommend the Seafood Grill. What you get for the price is a no-brainer. We always start with the lobster bisque which is absolutely delicious. After the main course there's no way to have dessert because the food is very filling. I definitely recommend this restaurant if you are looking for great service great food and nice ambience.

1  Thank fromsuntowind

Reviewed 6 August 2017

My husband and I went there for my birthday. The service was superb and the seafood was fresh and delicious. I had the ahi tuna and my husband had the Copper River salmon. We were not disappointed. The creme brûlée and carrot cake topped off a great meal. This was not our first visit and have never been disappointed.

Reviewed 4 August 2017

Visiting relatives & they took us out to eat at their favorite Seafood/Steak restaurant. Can certainly see why it's a favorite! The food was fabulous, the service superb & the atmosphere is great. I had the fried shrimp & it was excellent. My husband had a filet & it was cooked to perfection & melt in the mouth tender. Highly recommend this restaurant!

Reviewed 7 July 2017

A Cousin treated my wife and myself to dinner at this fine restaurant, and we found it to be delightful. Our Server was attentive and helpful in explaining their specials and the standard menu, where needed. I had the Oysters on the half shell, and the Bouillabaisse Seafood Stew. They were both delicious, good wine selection. We had a private area to ourselves, which was special. VERY GOOD DINING EXPERIENCE.

Reviewed 29 June 2017

Devon was a great dining experience , the service was great and the food fantastic. The crab cake was really good and the waiter was good he made great recommendations from the wine to the entrée.