“Wonderful BBQ and brats”

Mickey's Gyros & Ribs
Ranked #27 of 146 Restaurants in Oak Park
Price range: USD 1 - USD 20
Cuisines: Fast food
Reviewed 21 July 2017 via mobile

This is the best example of a roadside neighborhood fast food joint. The Polish sausages are always juicy and perfectly prepared. The cheese fries are as good as it gets, smothered in cheese. BBQ chicken or ribs also great. Very friendly service too.

Reviewed 4 June 2017

I went for the rib special. The bread was the best thing about my meal. Fries were hard, ribs tasted like they had been cooked and warmed over. I won't be going back. Very disappointed.

Reviewed 15 February 2017

I was just driving and wanted something that was not REAL fast food. I got the gyro with fries and I had it for 2 days there was so much meat. It was great and not dry and some places are. Ummm good

Reviewed 14 February 2017 via mobile

Excellent gyro plate. Went here on a whim. I was just driving by and thought I would give it a try. I'm very glad I did.

Reviewed 2 February 2017

I always come here with my husband when we're not sure what we're in the mood for because we know we'll find something good. They have gyros, bbq ribs, chicken, burgers, hot dogs, salads, and more! I especially like the bbq chicken and my husband likes the steak sandwich.