“Fabulous pizza in a fun atmosphere!”

Lou Malnati’s Pizzeria
Ranked #1 of 146 Restaurants in Oak Park
Price range: USD 5 - USD 25
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 26 April 2016 via mobile

Nothing beats Lou Malnotti's deep dish pizza with a butter crust! The "order while you wait to be seated" option sped things up nicely and our table and food were ready in the time it took to enjoy a drink at the bar. Friendly and positive staff capped a great experience!

Reviewed 21 April 2016

I'm limited from what I can order because not only am I gluten free but I'm also grain free. However, they offer Baked Chicken Wings, Chicken Breast, Tilapia and salads which are items I can eat from the Gluten Free menu. I had the Baked Bar-B-Lou Wings with honey BBQ sauce. Nice crisp celery and homemade dressings are included. The ranch dressing is very good. Love the baked wings which take almost 30 minutes to prepare so I usually will order for the pickup window.

Reviewed 16 April 2016

Had a delivery pizza shipped over to our hotel during 4th of July weekend. The white wine crust was a definite accentuator to an already delicious pie! So pleased to have our Malnati's experience to remind us of what Chicago pizza is!

Reviewed 11 April 2016

The deep dish butter crust pizza is out of this world. We got the combination appetizer platter and a small deep dish pepperoni pizza and that was more than enough food for two people. Our waiter was awesome. He was very attentive without being bothersome, and even suggested places to check out in the area.

Reviewed 2 April 2016 via mobile

You can't go wrong with the best and most famous pizza in the city known for pizza. Lou's has locations everywhere, and this one keeps the tradition going. You can sit outside on the patio (heaters for when it is a little cold) and enjoy downtown Oak Park with the best pizza we have.