“Burnt Ends....Booyah!”
Review of Q-BBQ Oak Park

Q-BBQ Oak Park
Ranked #33 of 156 Restaurants in Oak Park
Price range: USD 6 - USD 15
Description: Michelin-Rated BBQ Restaurants in Downtown LaGrange, Naperville, Chicago-Lakeview, Schererville, IN and Oak Park! Smoked Texas Brisket, Burnt Ends, Memphis Ribs, Spicy Sausage, Pulled Pork, Chicken and Chicken Wings! Fresh Homemade Sides & Sauces.
Reviewed 5 July 2017 via mobile

And Mexican corn! What's not to like. Travel a lot and never saw Burnt Ends offered. Exactly what I thought...outstanding!

Reviewed 3 June 2017 via mobile

I've eaten at this branch of Q three or four times, and at the La Grange branch once. My overall impression is that their bbq is terribly ordinary. It simply doesn't taste like it's been smoked very well so is rather blah. The sauces are just OK

The staff has always been competent and helpful. I just wish the food were better.

Reviewed 2 June 2017

My daughter wanted to go here because she saw the signs in the window for a platter of meat for $19.99. I agreed and, of course, we bought the Q Platter. It had some of every meat they sell, hush puppies and two sides. IT WAS HUGE!! Even at the $32 regular price it would have been a bargain. Everything was delicious and we left with enough food for two more adult size meals the next day. I'm glad she convinced me to go....I'll be going back many times again.

Reviewed 25 May 2017

we usually el fresco...bar-b-que is very flavorful...and its local in downtown oak park...the sauce is great and the service good, a little pricey..

Reviewed 25 May 2017 via mobile

Wow! Enjoyed dinner with the family, five adults for under $40. We were greeted by a friendly hostess who told us the BBQ Month special - Papa Q platter for $19 & change. She gave us a number that reserved our table while we ordered. We quickly sat and were promptly served a huge platter of generous servings of ten BBQ meats. Delicious!!! We even had leftovers. Great barbecue flavors in a fun atmosphere ( we dined outside on Mothers Day). Hope they open one closer to my home in Wisconsin.