“Nice layout”

1401 West Restaurant
Ranked #54 of 92 Restaurants in Oak Brook
Price range: USD 31 - USD 40
Description: Stop in and enjoy Executive Chef Sikkila’s sumptuous menu options. From the breakfast menu and buffet to our eclectic lunch all the way to a romantic dinner for two with a sweet treat, we welcome you to our restaurant in Oak Brook for all occasions.
Reviewed 17 July 2017

Nice modern lay out. Service was just so-so. No real complaints. Celebrating girls softball team in lobby livened the place up. Open air arrangement between the two.

kathy d, Manager at 1401 West Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded 23 July 2017

Thank you for your feedback on your recent stay at the Oak Brook Marriott. We appreciate the feedback form our guests so we may continue to improve on our offerings and services we provide our guests. We hope to see you again should your travels bring you back to the Oak Brook area.
Director of Operations

Reviewed 14 August 2016 via mobile

Had a great dinner with great service. Everything just tasted a little bit better than I expected. Fantastic. Will definitely come back.

Reviewed 25 June 2016

I ate at the hotel bar which had a bar menu but also offered the full restaurant menu. Food at these places is usually lackluster and as a vegan I can rarely find anything at all to eat. However the menu at this Marriott provided me several options. I ended up choosing the quinoa salad (less the cheese) and the summer spring rolls- both were nicely presented, fresh and good quality.

There was plenty of seating, including space to set my laptop so that I could work as I drank my wine (which was quite good). Service was prompt, attentive and professional. It was one of the best hotel bar experiences I have had in a long while as a business traveler.

If I lived in the area I don't think I would go out of my way to eat here, but if I stay at this Marriott in the future I will be happy to visit again.

Reviewed 26 April 2016

Typical hotel restaurant. Chicken picatta and cobb salad were both awful. Burger was very good. Overpriced for the quality.

kathy d, Manager at 1401 West Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded 30 April 2016

Thank you for your feedback. Your satisfaction is very important to us and we try hard to make sure that all of our guests have a rewarding experience at our hotel. Your review will help us make the necessary improvements in our restaurant food quality. We hope next time you’re in the area you will consider staying with us again.

Reviewed 26 February 2016

I would recommend the restaurant as my food was very good. However, our service was not so good as we waited a long time to order. They were understaffed on a Sunday. I would still go back.

Thanks for your kind comments about your experience with us. Hope to see you return again soon. Safe travels.