“Great pizza, needs better timing”

Labriola Bakery Cafe and Neapolitan Pizzeria
Ranked #17 of 90 Restaurants in Oak Brook
Price range: USD 8 - USD 15
Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed 3 October 2017 via mobile

Love this place and love the food. I understand that if you order pizza and other menu items, the 2 kitchens don't talk to one another. But maybe they should. My pizza came out super fast and was delicious. Problem was....18 minutes later my husband's grilled cheese came out. And guess what, I was done eating by then. Like I said, food tastes great, but somehow, the pizza kitchen needs to know to wait a few minutes before they make a pizza if the rest of the order is from the other kitchen.

Reviewed 19 September 2017

They have a variety of food on their menu. All the people at my work love their filet sliders. They have great gelato and a great assortment in their bakery.

Reviewed 18 September 2017

Paid $11.00 for just an Italian Sub by itself. I believe this is a little over the edge knowing you can purchase a Italian sub at Jimmy John's or Subway for much less. Ordered a French fry which was warm at best. Wife had a Turkey Burger which cost $12.00? She said it was very good but had a hard time believing it was worth that much. This place was packed, so I guess I am missing something here. Can someone enlighten me?

Reviewed 14 September 2017 via mobile

One of my favorite places to meet for lunch... Or better yet, share a lunch and save room for a dessert from their amazing Bakery or Gelato stations. Always fresh and fanatic fare, fast and friendly service.

1  Thank FirstClassGal
Reviewed 23 August 2017

Service was excellent, very short wait time, location was great. I Was told to order the Pizza, but they only sell it whole and I was by myself so I ordered the Lobster Linguini with Mussels, It was very good, I am not a huge italian food connoisseur so take my food rating lightly. Staff and atmosphere were perfect.

1  Thank KonaLance