“Birthday Weekend”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Any
London B
“Birthday Weekend”
Reviewed 2 March 2017 for a stay in February 2017
person found this review helpful

This was my first time going to the cabins and I must say it exceeded my expectations. I went with my girlfriends for my birthday weekend and we had a blast! First let me say the cabin was very clean and beautiful! The cabin provided all the essentials we needed such as certain seasonings, pot, pans and utensils.The lake in the back was so peaceful and calming! We had a hard time starting the fire pit to cook our s'mores but we still enjoyed it! The hot tub was so relaxing and we enjoyed the view while relaxing. There is no wifi provided in this cabin which is great because me and friends were able to bond without any distractions! I must say trying to find the cabin was a big of an adventure being that we went at night !(DO NO DO THIS!) please travel in the day! These cabins are literally in the mountains and you will not be able to see. All in all this trip to the cabins was nothing short of amazing and I would definitely recommend!

Addy030
Madison, Connecticut
“Very relaxing - wonderful screened in porch overlooking the lake”
Reviewed 3 November 2016 for a stay in September 2016

We travelled with our 2 kids (4 & 8). We loved the cabin and being right on the lake with access to a canoe was great. The cabin was clean and had everything we needed. The hot tub was wonderful. The only things we did not like were the road up to the cabin is fairly difficult to traverse (we were in a mini-van) and there were no fish so we might try a bigger lake next time. The lake is quite small - but it does provide a beautiful view.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: screened in porch and jacuzzi
Liked least: drive up the road
Travelling group: Young Children
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Families with young children
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing