“Excellent Kosher and unique ice cream”
Review of Graeter's

Graeter's
Ranked #1 of 7 Dessert in Northbrook
Description: Handcrafted for Five Generations Since 1870. Louis and Regina Graeter started handcrafting Graeter's Ice Cream in 1870. Today, generations later, we proudly remain family owned and operated. This is made possible thanks to you, our legion of loyal fans. For a century and a half, Graeter's has remained steadfast in our commitment to making ice cream in 2 gallon French Pots one batch at a time.
Reviewed 8 August 2018 via mobile

This ice cream joint is one of a kind. Certified kosher by the Chicago Rabbinical Council, Graeter’s offers many flavors that we couldn’t find at other ice cream shops. The servers are always smiling and friendly. The ambiance is really nice and it’s in a great location in downtown Northbrook and across from a big park. I highly recommend this place!

Date of visit: August 2018

Reviewed 7 August 2018 via mobile

Homey ice cream parlor... a bit pricey but worth it for innovative flavors and environment. Great location next to family friendly park!

Date of visit: August 2018
Reviewed 23 July 2018

After having Graeter's on a trip to Columbus, Ohio, I was happy to see one relatively close to where I live so I could go with my wife. We enjoyed some nice milkshakes on a warm day. The staff was okay, but not nearly as cheerful as in Ohio, but the ice cream products were exactly the same. Extremely tasty, although not at all inexpensive.

Date of visit: July 2018
Reviewed 9 July 2018

So many fun flavors and something new every month!
You know when the vanilla is outstandingly rich and creamy that the other flavors will be
also. Especially popular on hot summer evenings!

Date of visit: July 2018
Reviewed 29 June 2018

Thought the corporate types at #graeters ice cream would like to know that when I attempted to send an egift card for $40, the system's security wouldn't allow it. $40 on my MC which has a limit of thousands of dollars! I emailed and talked to your representatives, who confirmed that the company's internal security refused the transaction. $40!!! No matter, I gave the order to #dairyqueen which happily took the order.

Date of visit: June 2018