Massage Envy Spa Northbrook - Willow Festival
Review Highlights
Amazing service

Very professional! Great Service even better massage! From the time you walk in you feel welcomed... read more

Reviewed 26 July 2016
JLU32
Chicago, Illinois
Julie is amazing

Reviewed 26 April 2016
JenniferBishopJenkin
Northfield, Illinois

See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 26 April 2016

Have had many massages over the years, some too tough, some not knowledgeable enough, some untrained. Julie is PERFECT - she is the best I have been to in my life and now book with her monthly. Grateful for massage envy in my life. Professional in all they do - lovely environment.

Date of experience: April 2016
1  Thank JenniferBishopJenkin
Reviewed 16 March 2016

I love this place. It’s like you order your massage like dinner. If you have special needs or wants they listen and match you with the right person. I’ve yet to have a bad experience there!

Date of experience: February 2016
1  Thank 66mimi60612
Reviewed 7 May 2014

I have been a member since I moved to the area. I have watch this place devolve from a decent place to get a massage to an experience that can actually feeling angry when you leave. . Now it is a bunch of unprofessional mish mash of massage styles I have never experienced before I've been having massages almost weekly for 25 years. 12of which were in Hawaii, where there are massage therapists everywhere. Very competitive and distinct styles. Not here. One week you can be rubbed by the full length of a males therapist arms and the next time you ll be confused as to the order the strokes, like two on one shoulder 2 on your other shoulder and the 1 switch 3 over here.....now 6 in a completely different part of your body. Very soothing , yes...always a surprise and never good!if you're here visiting splurge and get a resort massage. If no money there is nothing wrong with the little rainbow foot spa. There at least grateful for your business, unlike the snappy little front desk staff.

Date of experience: May 2014
4  Thank Ann M
Reviewed 27 December 2012

I have always been leary of these small massage places until I tried Massage Envy. This operation is extremely professional - beautifully decorated and convenient. The massage therapists are very well trained - I have several favorites here - and they are among the best anywhere. I have a monthly membership and it is extremely reasonable compared to spas in the area. The facility is very clean and comfortable. I highly recommend!

Date of experience: December 2012
1  Thank bab0706
Reviewed 23 October 2012 via mobile

definitely well worth the money.
under 100 dollars for an hour massage with hot rocks. went in there in pain came out feeling great.
it was no problem getting appointment even that late at night.

1  Thank Bazooka-Jeff