Massage Envy Spa Northbrook - Willow Festival

Chicago, Illinois
GREAT MASSAGES

Reviewed 16 March 2016
Marnie B

See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 26 July 2016

Very professional! Great Service even better massage! From the time you walk in you feel welcomed and couldn't ask for a more professional setting.

Peter B, Owner at Massage Envy Spa Northbrook - Willow Festival, responded to this reviewResponded 14 April 2017

Your 5 Star Review is very appreciated. Thank you so much for taking the time to share your experience. It makes the work we do worthwhile when we know we have created a positive experience for a member like you. All the best, the Massage Envy Northbrook team.

Reviewed 26 July 2016

Informed that I had muscled issues, She acted like she did not hear! They could be more informed about us, if they read the paperwork before they start.

Reviewed 26 April 2016

Have had many massages over the years, some too tough, some not knowledgeable enough, some untrained. Julie is PERFECT - she is the best I have been to in my life and now book with her monthly. Grateful for massage envy in my life. Professional in all they do - lovely environment.

Reviewed 16 March 2016

I love this place. It’s like you order your massage like dinner. If you have special needs or wants they listen and match you with the right person. I’ve yet to have a bad experience there!

1  Thank Marnie B
Reviewed 7 May 2014

I have been a member since I moved to the area. I have watch this place devolve from a decent place to get a massage to an experience that can actually feeling angry when you leave. . Now it is a bunch of unprofessional mish mash of massage styles I have never experienced before I've been having massages almost weekly for 25 years. 12of which were in Hawaii, where there are massage therapists everywhere. Very competitive and distinct styles. Not here. One week you can be rubbed by the full length of a males therapist arms and the next time you ll be confused as to the order the strokes, like two on one shoulder 2 on your other shoulder and the 1 switch 3 over here.....now 6 in a completely different part of your body. Very soothing , yes...always a surprise and never good!if you're here visiting splurge and get a resort massage. If no money there is nothing wrong with the little rainbow foot spa. There at least grateful for your business, unlike the snappy little front desk staff.

4  Thank Ann M
Reviewed 27 December 2012

I have always been leary of these small massage places until I tried Massage Envy. This operation is extremely professional - beautifully decorated and convenient. The massage therapists are very well trained - I have several favorites here - and they are among the best anywhere. I have a monthly membership and it is extremely reasonable compared to spas in the area. The facility is very clean and comfortable. I highly recommend!

1  Thank bab0706
Reviewed 23 October 2012 via mobile

definitely well worth the money.
under 100 dollars for an hour massage with hot rocks. went in there in pain came out feeling great.
it was no problem getting appointment even that late at night.

1  Thank Bazooka-Jeff
Reviewed 22 June 2012

I've had facials and massages here. Kevin is a great masseuse and the facials are great.

1  Thank inthemiddlemom
Reviewed 16 May 2012

I had pain in my shoulder and they resolved it in only a few visits.

1  Thank dkaplan4351
Reviewed 16 April 2012

they are not that good at all for the money.....you also have to tip on the regular price, not the price they quote you....the staff is not really that nice.

1  Thank 2bumdrifters