USD 84
Best Western Naperville Inn(Naperville)(Great Value!)
USD 94
USD 79
USD 99
USD 88
USD 85
TownePlace Suites Chicago Naperville(Naperville)(Great Value!)
USD 166
USD 88
Priceline
All reviewsthe concierge loungeholiday innfull servicehotel restaurantroom serviceroom was spaciousrestaurants within walking distancebreakfast buffetwater pressurefree shuttlewalk in showernice staycorner roomhockey tournamentbusiness hotelfitness centerfront desk staff
Reviewed 26 October 2017 via mobile

3 night stay with additional stays already booked. Can't beat the Marriott king beds. I actually got 8 hours sleep a night! I'm in a corner king room and the room is huge. Then, the bathroom is small. Excellent Wi-Fi included in room rate for members. Nice, active lobby. Quick check in. Didn't mention that key card goes in slot to activate the lights but I quickly figured it out. Great location with many surrounding restaurants. Plenty of free parking. Have work here for the next three weeks so this will be my home away from home.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 6 October 2017

I was a guest at the Marriott in Naperville for a week recently. Check in went well despite key code problems and the hotel has been recently remodeled and shows nicely. Sadly, my last impression was the morning of departure. I pulled back the bed sheets and noticed what either looked like chunky peanut butter or human feces on the fitted sheet. I assure you I don't eat peanut butter, especially in bed and it definitely wasn't anything to do with me in the other department either. I spent a week in that room. Who knows if my sheets were changed or not in that time period but even if they had changed them, did they change them with dirty sheets? I have thought about this every day since I left. It took an otherwise good/excellent experience down to a questionable poor/terrible experience. I addressed the issue through their online questionnaire only to receive a note that basically said "sounds like you had an otherwise good experience, it won't happen again. See you next time". Frankly. there is a lot of choice of hotels near this Marriott. All of them are centrally located with food closer. I do have three more trips to the same area and will not be back. I have Marriott rewards but who cares. I have been a dedicated Hilton Honors person and will opt for the Embassy Suites or other brand at this point. I hope I can convince the educational group I was staying with to rethink the Marriott and go with a different brand. One who might think that sleeping in other peoples sheets is horrid.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business
Brittney H, Manager at Chicago Marriott Naperville, responded to this reviewResponded 8 October 2017

Greetings Lottie S,

Thank you for your feedback in regards to your recent stay at the Chicago Marriott Naperville.

We deeply apologize for the issue that you had encountered during your stay. Cleanliness in our guestrooms are our top priority and we have shared your comments with the housekeeping team to ensure that this was an isolated issue.

Should your travels bring you back to Naperville, please feel free to contact the hotel manager to ensure a flawless experience and also to compensate you from your previous stay.

Brittney Hendricksen
Assistant Front Office Manager
(630)-505-4900

Reviewed 4 October 2017

The hotel is nice. its clean. the service is hit or miss. Most of the service was VERY good. My fisrt exeperiecne at check-in was it took forever, and the front desk person was blah at best, but that could have been becasue they were the only perosn working at 12 noon checking folks in and there was a line of 4 people - not huge, but enough. After that the other people I interacted with at the front desk were VERY nice, the room service guy was exceptional - even though room service forgot to put my order in, they did comp it since it took 95 minutes for salmon haha, and at least the 2nd time I called to check on it the attendant over the phone acknowledged they did forget to put the order in, so I appreciate the honesty and taking care of it. The sleeping room was very clean, the bed comfortable. They have Netflex & Hulu if you have an account which I think is GREAT. Somewhat limited menu throught out the hotel, the resatuarant, snack area and room service all serve the same stuff but there are plenty of restaurants within walking distance. I was there for a conference and they did a good job.

Room Tip: hallways are confusing, be near an elevator but NOT next to it. Avoid the back of hotel garbage pick up is very early and its very loud
  • Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business
Brittney H, Front Office Manager at Chicago Marriott Naperville, responded to this reviewResponded 6 October 2017

Good Evening,

Thank you for taking the time to share you feedback in regards to your recent stay at the Chicago Marriott Naperville.

As we pride ourselves on delivering a memorable hotel experience during your travels, we have unfortunately fallen short of our goal during your recent stay. Please accept our sincere apology for the below average check-in experience and room service experience. We have used these experiences as a training opportunity to ensure that this was an isolated issue that is corrected moving forward.

I am pleased to hear that your experiences with our wonderful staff were enjoyable. I am proud of their dedicattion to servicing our guests.

Upholding our commitment to provide a memorable experience with exceptional service, we hope to have an opportunity to better your experience with us whenever your travels bring you back to Naperville.

Reviewed 24 September 2017

We had a group wedding rate. For the price the hotel was a great deal for the area. Close to restaurants etc. The staff was SUPER friendly and accommodating. It would have been nice if there was a free breakfast in the morning. (the restaurant buffet was 14.99 and wasn't as big as what you would normally get free at other hotels). It would have been nice if the bar stayed open later than 12 at night (they closed at 11:30 on the Friday we were there). Don't order the bread pudding, it was just a Danish with some icing on top.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 24 September 2017

Stayed here while out for a wedding, very busy as 4 different wedding party guests and soccer tournament guests, but still felt as though spacious and quiet. Used consiege room for breakfast only. Free shuttle down town Naperville or to station driver helpful.
However room not cleaned one day or bins emptied, as we were not back till late at night didn't want to call service.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled with friends