USD 85
Country Inn
Best Western Naperville Inn(Naperville)(Great Value!)
USD 94
USD 78
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 88/night.

USD 149
Hotels.com
USD 79
USD 85
Hotels.com
TownePlace Suites Chicago Naperville(Naperville)(Great Value!)
USD 166
All reviewsthe concierge loungeholiday innfull servicehotel restaurantroom serviceroom was spaciousrestaurants within walking distancebreakfast buffetwater pressurefree shuttlewalk in showernice staycorner roomhockey tournamentbusiness hotelfitness centerfront desk staff
Reviewed 4 August 2017

Stayed here for business one night and it's a nicely renovated property about 3 miles from downtown Naperville and the Riverwalk. Plenty of parking, clean and spacious lobby with a full service Starbucks and a lobby bar / restaurant. For Marriott junkies, there is a lounge on the 7th floor that offers breakfast, snacks and drinks in the evening. Staff was courteous and responsive. The rooms are clean, modern and have comfy mattresses and bedding. The shower was oddly narrow, but fine. I got free wifi. For those of you craving Chicago food, this location is close to Portillos for hot dogs / Italian beef, deep dish pizza and more. Downtown Naperville has tons of shops and restaurants and is so cute.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 1 August 2017

Family friendly hotel, nice comfortable rooms but overall average to slightly below avg rooms and below average bathroom. Bathroom in room definitely in need of renovation. 6th floor was quiet and walls were soundproof. We had platinum elite status and were very very disappointed that the lounge on club level is closed on weekends!!! Also we were supposed to get free breakfast daily but the people at the front desk acted like they were comping us by giving us free breakfast coupons even though its included in our status level. The guy at the desk at night told us the hotel is great at getting large groups in there (several family reunions and bachelorette parties and wedding parties there that weekend) but not good at providing service or having rooms to accommodate them. He was not very helpful or knowledgeable regarding questions I asked him like why was the lounge closed, etc.. Later when we called down to ask for house shoes he said everything closed and shut down at 11pm and housekeeping had gone home. We knew this was not true. Then we asked what the fees for room service were and he said he didn't know and that room service was also closed since it was a bit after 11. The next morning I went to breakfast at 10:15 am because I was told that breakfast closed at 11am. When I got their the restaurant was closed to anyone going in (even though the rest of my party was inside already) due to an old lady fainting. I asked the front desk and they said actually my breakfast coupon ended at 1030am even though restaurant closed at 11 for breakfast. I asked them when I can go in after I saw paramedics leaving. They said they still didn't know.
I asked them for a voucher for room service or starbucks instead since it was 1030am and I had to go to a graduation party luncheon. She asked the manager and said the manager would extend the breakfast coupon time to 11am. No good for me since I had wasted 15-20 min standing there and the doors weren't even open yet and I had to leave for the graduation party. So I didn't' get voucher for starbucks or room service and I didn't get any breakfast in the restaurant! Overall service was strongly lacking and I can't say I recommend this place and I will look for a different place to stay next time I'm in town.

Room Tip: higher floor quieter rooms but elevators get very very busy, esp at night
  • Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank shopaddict
Management response:Responded 3 August 2017

Dear Shopaddict,

Thank you for taking the time to provide your feedback regarding your stay.

I am deeply sorry to hear that the service we provided wasn't up to Marriott Standards. You shouldn't have had to wait to have breakfast, and I apologize that our team didn't offer complementary room service or starbucks for the inconvenience. In regards to the concierge lounge, we do follow Marriott Brand Standards as most lounges close on the weekends.

We will follow up with the teams and employees involved with this situation to ensure it was a one time occurrence. We provide first class service and we will re-train our staff to ensure follow through.

Please let us know if your travels bring you back to the Naperville area. We hope you give us another chance to better serve you.

Micaela Haas
Director of Operations

Reviewed 24 July 2017

I've stayed in a lot of Marriotts. Not sure why, maybe a new purchase, but this was the best bed and pillows I've slept on in a hotel. Also really liked the shower. I didn't eat in the hotel at all but nearby there were great restaurants.

• Stayed: October 2016, travelled solo
Reviewed 11 July 2017

This Marriott is a good example of what you should expect from a suburban Marriott and what Marriott should expect from their franchisees. Located conveniently just off I-88 on the north side of Naperville you immediately meet the large porte cochere and an equally welcoming and roomy lobby. The rooms are classic Marriott - large, comfortable, roomy, and dark when the curtains are closed. The bathroom is bright with standard Marriott dimensions. About the only non-standard Marriott feature was the lack of extra outlets in the bedside lighting. With the number of devices that my family and I carry, we would have run out of outlet space had we not brought additional multi-outlet ports. Still this is a place where you can count on them meeting the Marriott playbook.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 23 June 2017

I love the location of this hotel and the facilities. The service is pretty good as well especially in the lounge. One thing that I would like to see in the lounge... bottled water.

The breakfast down in the restaurant was very good, with an egg station and friendly staff.

The room was nothing to write about, just your average Marriott room

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled on business