USD 107
USD 89
Best Western Naperville Inn(Naperville)(Great Value!)
USD 104
USD 91
USD 85
USD 98
USD 157
USD 139
  • Pool
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 163/night.

USD 201
USD 168
EmbassySuites.com
USD 88
USD 79
USD 110
USD 98
All reviewsfront deskrooms are bigordered pizzarooms were very cleanwithin walking distancenice hotelindoor poolmini fridgefitness centergreat roomcomplimentary breakfastbistrobusinesspropertystarbuckschicagoexpressway
Reviewed 20 July 2016

The Courtyard in Naperville is located in an area with many highly recommended restaurants and easy access to the Interstate. The staff was very friendly and helpful, and the room was a good size. I would recommend this hotel to anyone looking to stay in Naperville.

• Stayed: June 2016, travelled on business
Luci K, General Manager at Courtyard by Marriott Chicago Naperville, responded to this reviewResponded 1 August 2016

Bowmanator22,
Thank you for your positive review and for taking the time to post it on our Trip Advisor page. I am happy to hear that our staff was very helpful during your stay. We work hard as a team to ensure each guest has an enjoyable stay. We appreciate your positive review on our hotel's services and amenities we look forward to accommodating you again in the near future.

Reviewed 23 June 2016

My husband stayed here for a work conference and one hour after checking out of his room, he realized he left headphones and an iPod (engraved as a gift) in his room. He called and spoke to a manager and got a huge runaround and about the missing items. The manger assured he would call back and he never did. It bothers me so much that the staff can not be bothered to help someone once they leave this hotel!
What ever happened to customer service or honesty? My husband even tipped the housekeeper before he left.
Make sure you NEVER forget anything here, because you will never see it again!

• Stayed: June 2016, travelled on business
Luci K, General Manager at Courtyard by Marriott Chicago Naperville, responded to this reviewResponded 6 July 2016

Dear Tracy R,
Please accept my apologies that your experience with us was not a favorable one. I would like the opportunity to personally discuss your concerns in order to better understand our service failures from your point of view and to insure another customer does not have to endure the same.
Please feel free to reach me at (630) 505-0550 or you may contact me via email at luci.krych@marriott.com. Once again my apologies and I look forward to speaking with you directly.

Reviewed 22 May 2016 via mobile

My husband and I stayed for two nights while in town for a wedding. The front desk staff was friendly, the rooms are clean and the beds are comfortable. We would definitely stay here again. The drinks at the lobby bar were well made but definitely expensive.

Stayed: May 2016, travelled with friends

Dear jillybean2618,
Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your experience here at the Courtyard by Marriott Chicago Naperville. We are thrilled to see that you found our beds; comfortable, our staff professional and your room was clean and comfortable. We work hard as a team to ensure each guest has an enjoyable stay. We look forward to accommodating you again in the near future.

Reviewed 19 May 2016

After staying at the Marriott for a wedding weekend, we moved to the Courtyard for the remainder of our vacation time in Naperville. We really preferred the Courtyard to the Marriott. Much quieter, rooms were much larger, sofa in the room, larger bathroom, mini-frig in the room...all in all more comfortable for us. We also like the Bistro. Yes you have to pay for breakfast but you have choices and the hot breakfasts are good. It was also nice one evening just ordering a Caesar Salad from the Bistro and take it to our room to eat in comfort rather than head out to search for a restaurant. Nice, helpful staff. A self-laundry facility on each floor.

Room Tip: If you are seeking quiet, ask for a room away from the lobby and on an upper level.
  • Stayed: May 2016, travelled as a couple

Dear Zakasana.
Thank you for your positive review and for taking the time to post it on our Trip Advisor page. We appreciate your positive review on our hotel's services and amenities We look forward to accommodating you again in the near future.

Reviewed 10 May 2016 via mobile

I was very pleased with this hotel. The rooms were elegant, understated and comfortable. The mattress was very firm. The hallway was very quiet.

I enjoyed the bistro down by the lobby. They had a good selection of food and alcohol.

The woman at the front desk was very helpful and pleasant. I will definitely come back again.

Stayed: May 2016, travelled on business

Dear Figgen,
Thank you for your positive review! We are thrilled that you find our hotel to be accommodating, clean and hospitable. As part of the Marriott family we strive to make our hotel your home away from home. We do hope that you visit our hotel again.
Warm Regards,