“Great service, very good food”

Maggiano's - Naperville
Reserve with OpenTable
Maggiano's - Naperville is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #10 of 513 Restaurants in Naperville
Price range: USD 20 - USD 40
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Special Occasion Dining, Groups
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: I-88
Reviewed 19 September 2018 via mobile

Had the veal Parmesan with a side of pasta. Great service and enjoyable wait staff. Has a special of eat one take one home for the price of one. Veal not included in the promotion. Loved the spumoni.

Reviewed 17 September 2018 via mobile

Great food, good service, dressy casual atmosphere. If you love italian food this is a must...mangia mangia!

Reviewed 15 September 2018

We enjoyed the salmon and the classic pasta entrees. I ordered the salmon because it came with spinach. Since the salmon was priced at $24.50, I expected to get a adequate piece of salmon and mound of spinach. The size of the salmon was fine but there was a very small amount of spinach. While it was tasty the salmon dinner was not worth it. The classic pasta was plenty and tasty plus the free pasta we took home was tasty. The service was acceptable.

Reviewed 29 August 2018

Arrived around 7pm on a Saturday night and found two seats at the bar for dinner. The appetizer of calamari was pretty good and quantity was right for price. We ordered two pasta dishes. One was the Famous Rigatoni "D". Flavor was ok, but sauce was essentially water. Could have had more chicken. The other pasta was the Linguine & Clams. Clams were cooked well, but the broth could have used some additional seasoning. Bartender was very nice

Reviewed 22 August 2018

Wow, where do I begin? Working with Phyllis & Joan was phenomenal and they were there every step of the way for us. All the organizing, set-up and input they provided on how to make our day Special was right on! Instead of the conventional sit down dinner, we reserved 3 rooms to hold 85 of our family & friends. It was beautiful because all the guests sat at round tables when I walked down the aisle and then we had hot appetizer buffets and butler passed horderves as well as 3 hours Open Bar directly following. The bar and wait staff that night were excellent and really catered to us and they kept the food coming on the buffet. If I had to do it all over again, I would plan everything the same way. Besides marrying my husband, selecting Maggiano's in Naperville was one of the BEST decisions I ever made! OH - and on top of that -- I got Lettuce Entertain You Points for the entire cost of the reception!! It was a Win-Win!