“Celebrating Life!”

Maggiano's - Naperville
Reserve with OpenTable
Maggiano's - Naperville is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #11 of 508 Restaurants in Naperville
Price range: USD 20 - USD 40
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Special Occasion Dining, Groups
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: I-88
Reviewed 14 December 2017 via mobile

The host took a lone time before greeting us (and the facility was not busty), but the kindhearted waiter made up for the negative first experience. The Authentic Italian food was fresh and served in family style potions. The price was worth of tue portion size. By the end of the evening we had enough food for dinner the next day. I noticed they also have small and large banquet halls for private events/weddings.

Reviewed 13 December 2017

Food is good, not great, especially for the prices. But the attitude of the two women working the front desk makes me not want to go back there. Especially as there are 7 other nice restaurants in the same parking lot. There was a seating mix-up. It could have been an honest mistake. But when I raised the issue with the hostess, I told them that I was unhappy and they told me I was wrong. When a customer is unhappy, the LAST thing they want to be told is that they are wrong. I felt like I wasn't heard. So hear this - don't dine at Maggiano's!

Reviewed 7 December 2017 via mobile

A group of 10 people ate here after a conference. They were able to seat us in the bar area. The service was good and prompt. The food was good, but nothing really special.

Reviewed 22 November 2017

First time to the Naperville location, my family and I ate here this past weekend. It was great! My whole family loved it. We didn't have a long wait. It is located off the interstate....easy to get to. We started with the bread and mozzarella squares. You get 4. They are my favorite. Everything is in large portions so more that one person can share. We had the chicken Parmesan and spaghetti and meatballs. I ordered an extra ball. I cut everything in half and shared everything between 4 people so everyone had some of everything. You also get a bowl of pasta with the Parmesan. We had plenty of food. Next time through Naperville I would go back!!

Reviewed 20 November 2017 via mobile

Excellent service, family style Abundance!
So much to choose.
The Maggiano’s salad is a favorite with bacon bits, blue cheese, fresh and flavorful.
Rigatoni D is addictive.
Leave room for dessert, it’s like momma made it!

Been to Maggiano's - Naperville? Share your experiences!