“Poor attitude from hostesses”

Maggiano's - Naperville
Reserve with OpenTable
Maggiano's - Naperville is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #11 of 478 Restaurants in Naperville
Price range: USD 20 - USD 40
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Groups, Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: I-88
Reviewed 13 December 2017

Food is good, not great, especially for the prices. But the attitude of the two women working the front desk makes me not want to go back there. Especially as there are 7 other nice restaurants in the same parking lot. There was a seating mix-up. It could have been an honest mistake. But when I raised the issue with the hostess, I told them that I was unhappy and they told me I was wrong. When a customer is unhappy, the LAST thing they want to be told is that they are wrong. I felt like I wasn't heard. So hear this - don't dine at Maggiano's!

Reviewed 7 December 2017 via mobile

A group of 10 people ate here after a conference. They were able to seat us in the bar area. The service was good and prompt. The food was good, but nothing really special.

Reviewed 22 November 2017

First time to the Naperville location, my family and I ate here this past weekend. It was great! My whole family loved it. We didn't have a long wait. It is located off the interstate....easy to get to. We started with the bread and mozzarella squares. You get 4. They are my favorite. Everything is in large portions so more that one person can share. We had the chicken Parmesan and spaghetti and meatballs. I ordered an extra ball. I cut everything in half and shared everything between 4 people so everyone had some of everything. You also get a bowl of pasta with the Parmesan. We had plenty of food. Next time through Naperville I would go back!!

Reviewed 20 November 2017 via mobile

Excellent service, family style Abundance!
So much to choose.
The Maggiano’s salad is a favorite with bacon bits, blue cheese, fresh and flavorful.
Rigatoni D is addictive.
Leave room for dessert, it’s like momma made it!

Reviewed 16 November 2017 via mobile

Great atmosphere, amazing food, with a large group we had a private room and were able to enjoy many of the great foods they make here, was hard to stop eating. They have a full bar as well and the desert was just as amazing as the dinner. The staff was highly attentive and eager to please.
Highly recommend

Been to Maggiano's - Naperville? Share your experiences!