“Good, but not a stand out ”

Maggiano's - Naperville
Reserve with OpenTable
Maggiano's - Naperville is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #6 of 467 Restaurants in Naperville
Price range: USD 20 - USD 40
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Groups, Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: I-88
Reviewed 7 December 2017 via mobile

A group of 10 people ate here after a conference. They were able to seat us in the bar area. The service was good and prompt. The food was good, but nothing really special.

Reviewed 22 November 2017

First time to the Naperville location, my family and I ate here this past weekend. It was great! My whole family loved it. We didn't have a long wait. It is located off the interstate....easy to get to. We started with the bread and mozzarella squares. You get 4. They are my favorite. Everything is in large portions so more that one person can share. We had the chicken Parmesan and spaghetti and meatballs. I ordered an extra ball. I cut everything in half and shared everything between 4 people so everyone had some of everything. You also get a bowl of pasta with the Parmesan. We had plenty of food. Next time through Naperville I would go back!!

Reviewed 20 November 2017 via mobile

Excellent service, family style Abundance!
So much to choose.
The Maggiano’s salad is a favorite with bacon bits, blue cheese, fresh and flavorful.
Rigatoni D is addictive.
Leave room for dessert, it’s like momma made it!

Reviewed 16 November 2017 via mobile

Great atmosphere, amazing food, with a large group we had a private room and were able to enjoy many of the great foods they make here, was hard to stop eating. They have a full bar as well and the desert was just as amazing as the dinner. The staff was highly attentive and eager to please.
Highly recommend

Reviewed 10 November 2017

This place is great! The quality of the food is fantastic. The staff are all very knowledgeable about food and beverage offerings. It is a great value, too. There are some offerings that will include another pasta serving to take home as a gift. Mind you the portions are large so you may be taking home some of what you ordered, too! There are also gluten-free items. You won't go home hungry or disappointed.

Been to Maggiano's - Naperville? Share your experiences!