All reviews double tree warm cookies great hotel breakfast buffet fitness center karma restaurant wedding reception business stay attached restaurant excellent stay bed was very comfortable stay at this hotel again rooms were very clean vernon hills pleasant stay business center would definitely stay here again
Reviewed 4 April 2018

I think this was our sixth or seventh stay. This Double Tree is our go to any time we are headed north of Chicago. My husband’s family is from the Round Lake area. We have stayed at multiple other hotels in Gurnee, Kenosha, and Grays Lake among others. Once we stayed here, it became our go-to base of operations even though it is a bit further drive to most of what we come up to do. The staff is amazing. The beds are comfy. The rooms are pretty and are always very clean. And Karma has good food. Can’t ask for better.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank MeganL1212
Christina M, Front Office Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Libertyville - Mundelein, responded to this reviewResponded 5 April 2018

Dear Megan L.,

I would like to thank you for taking the time to compose a review. I am happy to see that you enjoyed your visit with us. Our goal is to exceed expectations, and I am happy to see that we achieved that with you. We look forward to seeing you during your next visit.

Reviewed 2 April 2018

I stay at the hotel often for business, and I absolutely love it. There are a variety of room types and are relatively affordable. The hotel itself doesn’t feel like a hotel (it’s more of a convention center), so feels upscale, and doesn’t have that sparse “euro” feel that some hotel chains are renovating towards. The pool and workout areas are very nice, and the restaurant is great.

• Trip type: Travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton
Christina M, Front Office Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Libertyville - Mundelein, responded to this reviewResponded 3 April 2018

Dear Christopher G.,

I would like to thank you for taking the time to compose a review. I am glad to see that you enjoyed your visit with us. Our goal is to exceed expectations, and it looks like we achieved that with you. We look forward to seeing you during your next visit.

Reviewed 22 March 2018

Spent the weekend at this hotel. We are Hilton Honors gold members, so we booked on the Hilton website & chose our room online. We always look forward to their cookies at check-in & breakfast each morning. On this stay, our family used the pool, the water was warm (always a good thing on a very cold day). One thing I appreciate about this hotel is you see familiar faces at the front desk & restaurant. That says a lot! We will definitely return to this property, when we return to visit family in the area.

• Trip type: Travelled with family
Christina M, Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Libertyville - Mundelein, responded to this reviewResponded 23 March 2018

Dear Valued Guest,

I would like to thank you for taking the time to compose a review. I am very happy to see that you enjoyed your visit with us. Our goal is to exceed expectations, not fall below them. We look forward to seeing you during your next visit.

Reviewed 8 March 2018 via mobile

The hotel is very nice, the staff is very helpful, the restaurant and bartenders are nice and helpful. I would definitely recommend this hotel if here on business or vacation ,five Star and very kind and helpful staff. The hotel staff is five star,definitely in my opinion

Trip type: Travelled on business
Christina M, Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Libertyville - Mundelein, responded to this reviewResponded 9 March 2018

Dear Valued Guest,

I would like to thank you for taking the time to compose a review. I am happy to see that you thoroughly enjoyed your visit with us. Our goal is to exceed expectations, and it looks like we achieved that with you. We look forward to seeing you during your next visit.

Reviewed 12 February 2018

I had an amazing stay at the double tree. Everything went good. Clean room. Room service, pool, and the weight room is awesome! Will definitely come again soon. Thank you very much! Even the free glass of house wine was delicious!

Date of stay: February 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton
Christina M, Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Libertyville - Mundelein, responded to this reviewResponded 14 February 2018

Dear Valued Guest,

I would like to thank you for taking the time to compose a review. I am so happy to see that you enjoyed your visit with us. Our goal is to exceed expectations, and it looks like we achieved that with you. We look forward to seeing you during your next visit.