All reviews double tree warm cookies breakfast buffet great hotel karma restaurant fitness center business stay attached restaurant stay at this hotel again vernon hills room was spacious excellent stay business center staff was friendly wedding libertyville accommodations
Reviewed 12 October 2017

The Double Tree in Mundelein may appear to be nothing out of the ordinary but I assure you, that is not the case. This hotel goes above and beyond what other hotels do to ensure their guests are comfortable and well taken care of. My husband and I celebrated our anniversary there recently, and we were treated to a bottle of champagne and chocolate covered strawberries just as a token of their appreciation for choosing them. We enjoyed a delicious meal at the Karma Pub - their little restaurant and bar in the hotel, and a nice breakfast the following morning. What a pleasant staff, and a pleasant stay. I would highly recommend the Double Tree if you plan on staying in Mundelein. Great choice!

Room Tip: The suites with the Jacuzzi tubs are really nice.
  • Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
Christina M, Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Libertyville - Mundelein, responded to this reviewResponded 13 October 2017

Dear Valued Guest,

I would like to thank you for taking the time to compose a review. I am so glad to hear that you had a memorable anniversary with us. Our goal is to exceed expectations, and I am happy that we achieved that with you. We look forward to seeing you the next time you are in the area.

Reviewed 12 October 2017

Overall we had a wonderful stay. The bed was comfortable, and the staff courteous. We did not use the various facilities, such as work out room or restaurants, so we cannot evaluate those aspects. It was conveniently located close to functions in the Libertyville area.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple

Dear Valued Guest,

I would like to thank you for taking the time to compose a review. I am happy to see that you enjoyed your visit with us. Hopefully you will be able to enjoy our amenities during your next visit. We look forward to seeing you the next time you are in the area.

Reviewed 11 October 2017

Outside, restaurant, pool all very nice. Interior could use updates but clean & comfortable. Good service & friendly staff. Our breakfast was included as group deal, otherwise pricey. Good/convenient location.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton
Christina M, Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Libertyville - Mundelein, responded to this reviewResponded 12 October 2017

Dear Kimberley L.

I would like to thank you for taking the time to compose a review. We will be doing updates to the rooms this winter in order to modernize the hotel. I am very happy to see that you enjoyed your visit with us. We look forward to seeing you during your next visit, and hearing what you think of our updates.

Reviewed 10 October 2017

Clean, friendly, excellent breakfast buffet! Will stay here again. Hotel staff were nice and helpful, provided information and great recommendations for local establishments. Cookies were warm and delicious. Room was clean with hotel amenities we expected and appreciated.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled with friends

Dear Valued Guest,

I would like to thank you for taking the time to compose a review. I am so happy to see that you enjoyed your visit with us. Our goal is to exceed expectations, and it looks like we achieved that with you. We look forward to seeing you during your next visit.

Reviewed 3 October 2017

Friendly staff and the breakfast was good which can be bad at hotels. The overall value for the cost of the room was very good. The only negative is that the rooms could use a remodel, but other than that it was great.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton
Christina M, Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Libertyville - Mundelein, responded to this reviewResponded 4 October 2017

Dear Valued Guest,

I would like to thank you for taking the time to compose a review. I am glad to see that you enjoyed your visit with us. We will be doing a remodel of the rooms in order to modernize the hotel. Our goal is to exceed expectations, not fall below them. We look forward to seeing you during your next visit.