“Great double decker pizza”
Review of Bill's Pizza & Pub

Bill's Pizza & Pub
Ranked #6 of 114 Restaurants in Mundelein
Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery
Reviewed 19 June 2018 via mobile

We are big Lou M fans BUT this double crust pizza is a VERY close 2nd and any Lou fans ought to give it a shot!! You won’t be disappointed

Reviewed 3 June 2018 via mobile

Very good thin crust pizza. Pretty bad Greek salad. Lots of dead animals and fish for decor. Free peanuts.

Reviewed 28 May 2018

We haven't been to Bill's Pizza over 15 years so we thought we would try it again. The pizza is just average. Much better pizza restaurants in area such as Emil's and Hitz Pizza, plus they have very good specials on certain days of the week.

Reviewed 22 April 2018

Pizza was thin crust, nice flavor and quality cheese. I had it for the first time and ordered with extra sauce because most places don't put enough, well at Bill's I could have just let them make it the way their standard recipe is and it would have been perfect. Busy place , so give yourself enough time for ordering to when you want to pick it up. I ordered Carry Out, so a lot of the questions about outdoor seating, free wifi, gluten free, etc I have no clue. I grabbed the pizza and was on my way.......

Reviewed 8 April 2018 via mobile

Just stopped in tonight at the quick pick up and go stand next to the main restaurant. We ordered a hot dog and cheese sticks. The girl taking the order had a very hard time listening to what we wanted to order and after every question we had seem ‘dazed and confused.’ When we asked if we could have lettuce on the hotdog (yes, I know that’s not normal, but how hard is it to but lettuce on) the girl had to ask the “chef” if she was allowed to put lettuce on a hot dog, where the ‘chef’ yelled back through the kitchen “NO! It’s a hotdog.” Now - I believe since you have lettuce for salads, sandwiches, and pizza, why couldn’t you just put some on the hotdog? We then asked if we could have cheese in the hotdog- seems simple as cheese is the basic ingredient for pizza. Her response, “Um, why have parmesan cheese packets over there.” I have no clue why that was her response.

After close to 20 mins later we asked how long the hotdog would be, and a women with purple/magenta colored hair replied (very annoyed that she had to answer a question) that they ran out of hotdogs and had to go get some. Seems odd and if true why couldn’t the girl taking orders have known this or been told this when the order was placed to Info is that it would be awhile as they ran out of hotdogs.

The food is just typically American bar food. I have been in years and it will be years before I go back.