“Breakfast in Paris?”

Cuisines: French
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 20 August 2016 via mobile

Had a wonderful breakfast at the Taste of Paris in Mundelein. Don't forget to pick up your favorite pastries on your way out. Just like being in Paris France!

Date of visit: August 2016

Reviewed 6 July 2016 via mobile

To be fair, we are not fish eaters and 70% of their entrees had some type of fish/seafood. So we chose from the others. Food was served quickly and great waitstaff. Prices were on the steep side as well. We did buy some baked goods to take home and they were delicious. No need to go back though

Date of visit: July 2016
Reviewed 8 June 2016 via mobile

Limited breakfast menu but outstanding flavor and taste.

Off the main restaurant row on a smaller side street in a strip mall area, where there is plenty of parking.

They are open for breakfast, lunch, and dinner. I must try dinner next.

Plenty of bakery goods to take home after your meal.

I had the 'Oeufs Provencal' which are 2 sunny eggs over diced tomatoes sautéed in garlic and herbs with toast. I added bacon and croissant to round off my meal. The meal was perfection!

The decor is basic, but you come for the wonderful food!

I recommend this for your dining enjoyment....

Date of visit: June 2016
Reviewed 25 May 2016

So I was getting my hair cut three weeks ago and the guy next to me was French. His hairdresser asked where he goes for French food and he said Taste of Paris in Mundelein. I googled it and it is close to the roller rink. The best French food around is by the roller rink!?! Since then I've been twice! We went for Mother's Day breakfast and the quiche was delicious (and only $5.95). We went back for dinner last weekend and enjoyed again. So affordable, great food that is authentic, and wonderful service (we've had Joey both times as our server). And should I even mention their bakery? You get the drift. Bon appetit.

Date of visit: May 2016
1  Thank Ashley E
Reviewed 18 May 2016

This was our first time to Taste of Paris and we enjoyed our visit very much. The waitress was pleasant and our breakfast omelettes were just the right portions. The atmosphere is like a small country cafe. We will definitely go back next time we're in town.

Date of visit: May 2016