“Wonderful Italian food”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 17 October 2017

I have had a few dinners here over the years and everything is just great, I especially love the pizza. They serve up a nice portions of other plates and its priced very fair.

Reviewed 5 October 2017

We have come here many times. Their daily specials very reasonable priced. We think the ribs are the best we have had anywhere.

Reviewed 1 October 2017 via mobile

Terrific Italian food coupled with superb service is what you're getting here. The prices are right and the portions are huge. I had eggplant parmesan and my wife had chicken parmesan. The atmosphere is very average at best.
Do yourself a favor and give this
establishment a try. You won't be disappointed!

Reviewed 18 September 2017 via mobile

My father loves this restaurant because the Italian food is just that good. He loves to order the Neckbones (no one cooks these anymore) and I love the Chicken Francese. Both dinners include bread and a side of pasta. The portions are generous. Pizza is popular here too but we can't get to trying it because we always want our favorites! Great neighborhood family place.

Reviewed 7 September 2017

We stopped in for lunch. Has a good lunch crowd. Been there a couple of times and it's always clean. Staff always smiles and are friendly. We ordered the pizza. Was extremely tasty. Highly recommend.