“Surprised ”
Review of McDonald's

McDonald's
Description: Come visit us at 111 East Ninth St in Mt. Carmel. McDonald's is proud to have become one of the world's leading food service brands with more than 36,000 restaurants in more than 100 countries. Whether you're looking to start your day with a McCafé® coffee or enjoy a mouthwatering Big Mac®, McDonald's has a meal waiting for you. For deals, mobile ordering or nutrition information, download and register on the McDonald's App today!
Reviewed 28 December 2017 via mobile

After looking at the rating and reading a few reviews I expected to be disappointed. At 10 pm on a Wednesday night (Dec 27) we joined quite a few others who were in town for a church meeting and packed this McDonalds. There were only 5 workers and watching them work was amazing. They worked efficiently, took good care of every request and had great attitudes. I came very close to giving each of them a nice tip, and now wish I would have.
They definitely deserve the 5 star rating this time.

Date of visit: December 2017
1  Thank Mike B

Reviewed 11 October 2017

By far the worst McDonalds I have been to. The service is slow. Drive thru wait times can exceed 10 minutes for simple orders.

Date of visit: March 2017
Reviewed 4 January 2017 via mobile

Slowest McDonald's in history, and I mean it. It's soooo slow. Waited approximately 30 minutes for a frappe only to realize they had messed it up. Also, I've come here multiple times and EVERY TIME their "ice cream machine is broken."

Date of visit: August 2016
Reviewed 22 July 2016

My husband and I do not eat here often, due to the poor service. We both got burgers. He at his and I noticed mine was cold. Not room temperature cold, but RAW cold. Yuck, my burger was raw! See photos before. Currently being treated with antibiotics. CHECK YOUR FOOD!!

Date of visit: July 2016
Reviewed 24 June 2016

Usually always go drive-thru, they do a great job. Typical McDonalds fare, the service makes the difference.

Date of visit: April 2016