“slow”
Review of McDonald's

McDonald's
Description: Come visit us at 111 East Ninth St in Mt. Carmel. McDonald's is proud to have become one of the world's leading food service brands with more than 36,000 restaurants in more than 100 countries. Whether you're looking to start your day with a McCafé® coffee or enjoy a mouthwatering Big Mac®, McDonald's has a meal waiting for you. For deals, mobile ordering or nutrition information, download and register on the McDonald's App today!
Reviewed 11 October 2017

By far the worst McDonalds I have been to. The service is slow. Drive thru wait times can exceed 10 minutes for simple orders.

Date of visit: March 2017

Reviewed 4 January 2017 via mobile

Slowest McDonald's in history, and I mean it. It's soooo slow. Waited approximately 30 minutes for a frappe only to realize they had messed it up. Also, I've come here multiple times and EVERY TIME their "ice cream machine is broken."

Date of visit: August 2016
Reviewed 22 July 2016

My husband and I do not eat here often, due to the poor service. We both got burgers. He at his and I noticed mine was cold. Not room temperature cold, but RAW cold. Yuck, my burger was raw! See photos before. Currently being treated with antibiotics. CHECK YOUR FOOD!!

Date of visit: July 2016
Reviewed 24 June 2016

Usually always go drive-thru, they do a great job. Typical McDonalds fare, the service makes the difference.

Date of visit: April 2016
1  Thank michaelpN2926QR
Reviewed 6 November 2015 via mobile

This place is a comical example of confusion. It took the two of them around three minutes to stop talking to each other and take my order.
Seems to be about ten behind the counter.
My order was also slow to go.
Floor and tables are dirty in the lobby.

Date of visit: November 2015