“slow”
Review of McDonald's

McDonald's
Ranked #16 of 20 Restaurants in Mount Carmel
Reviewed 11 October 2017

By far the worst McDonalds I have been to. The service is slow. Drive thru wait times can exceed 10 minutes for simple orders.

Reviewed 4 January 2017 via mobile

Slowest McDonald's in history, and I mean it. It's soooo slow. Waited approximately 30 minutes for a frappe only to realize they had messed it up. Also, I've come here multiple times and EVERY TIME their "ice cream machine is broken."

Reviewed 22 July 2016

My husband and I do not eat here often, due to the poor service. We both got burgers. He at his and I noticed mine was cold. Not room temperature cold, but RAW cold. Yuck, my burger was raw! See photos before. Currently being treated with antibiotics. CHECK YOUR FOOD!!

Reviewed 24 June 2016

Usually always go drive-thru, they do a great job. Typical McDonalds fare, the service makes the difference.

Reviewed 6 November 2015 via mobile

This place is a comical example of confusion. It took the two of them around three minutes to stop talking to each other and take my order.
Seems to be about ten behind the counter.
My order was also slow to go.
Floor and tables are dirty in the lobby.