“One of the better Pizza Huts”
Review of Pizza Hut

Pizza Hut
Ranked #14 of 20 Restaurants in Mount Carmel
Reviewed 19 July 2017

Fast, friendly service. Delivery times are great and orders are always right. Very good weekly buffet. Restaurant is always clean, food is always fresh. Let's face it, it is a franchise pizza restaurant but this one is run well and the staff really seem to enjoy what they're doing.

Date of visit: June 2017
Reviewed 16 October 2016

I used to enjoy the occasional pizza from Pizza Hut. I've placed many carryout orders over the last couple of years. They were always pretty good. Now it seems like Mount Carmel Pizza Hut is changing managers every few months. Quality of food changes with each manager. A few months ago I ordered a pizza and some garlic knots from the 2 for $10.00 menu. The pizza I received was burnt, tasted horrible. They are no longer showing you your pizza before you pay. Anyway, I've tried a few more pizzas hoping for the best, everything I've gotten from them recently has been horrible. I am done with Mount Carmel Pizza Hut for good!

Date of visit: September 2016
Reviewed 31 December 2015 via mobile

This is a clean, updated, and we'll maintained facility.

We were there on pizza bar night.

Fresh, well stocked salad bar and pizza bar. The cold stuff nice and cold and the hot stuff hot.

Typical Pizza Hut, but I would give this a gold star of Pizza Huts.

Date of visit: December 2015
Reviewed 5 July 2015

Mt. Carmel Pizza Hut is just like any other Pizza Hut. Service varies depending on your waitress. Prices are a bit high. Food is average quality. Bobe's and Sandy's Pizza leave Pizza Hut in the dust! If you enjoy Pizza hut Mount Carmel Pizza Hut is fine. I mainly do carryout orders online. There are many good online only specials.

Date of visit: June 2015