“Friendly & Helpful Service”
Review of Long John Silver's

Long John Silver's
Ranked #8 of 20 Restaurants in Mount Carmel
Reviewed 20 May 2017

We returned to my mother's favorite place to eat. She loved their fish, chips and coleslaw. My wife tries to eat gluten-free had a non-fried combo with fish and shrimp. I had a double order of fried clams and we both had double orders of coleslaw. The server was very helpful in explaining our options.

Date of visit: May 2017

Reviewed 22 December 2016 via mobile

Well, it's long John Silvers, The food was prepared as we waited so it was hot and fresh and good, Thankfully!

Date of visit: December 2016
Reviewed 8 July 2015

This is where I buy gift cards for family. We all love this place. Emily Curry is the most friendly person on the face of the planet and she will make sure your visit to the restaurant is awesome. :) The food is always good and the price is always affordable. Go online and print coupons if you're wanting an even better price.

Date of visit: July 2015
Reviewed 5 July 2015

Decent fast food version of Seafood. Staff is excellent! Food is good, but too expensive. I can eat at regular restaurant for about the same price. It's good once in awhile, but I would make sure to bring coupons.

Date of visit: April 2015
Reviewed 7 November 2014

I have never been disappointed in this long john silvers. Crew is always great as is the food. Place is always clean.

Date of visit: October 2014