“Decent”

Little Italy's Pizza
Ranked #10 of 20 Restaurants in Mount Carmel
Cuisines: American, Italian, Pizza
Reviewed 16 October 2016

Food is decent, but kind of expensive. You can get pizza, pasta, sandwiches,or salad bar. They have a pizza buffet at lunch and on certain days. I've heard the buffet pizza is leftovers from previous night.

Reviewed 7 June 2016

First time eating here. Staff was very friendly and the pizza was GREAT!. Place was small but very clean.

Reviewed 6 March 2016 via mobile

My fiancé and I stopped here for lunch on a Saturday while on our way to Evansville. We've always heard good things about this place and decided we would give it a try. When walking in we told the lady this was our first time being here. She was really nice and gave us an overview of the menu. We decided on ordering 2 small pizzas and breadsticks. The total came out to be $23. To us, this is expensive pizza. We order pizza from Bobes and Monical's always getting larges and the price of larges is around the price of this pizza. After sitting for about 20min listening to a guy yell at the workers in the back about how they keep messing up orders and giving the wrong pizzas away for delivery (very unprofessional) my fiancés pizza was brought out along with our breadsticks. Our first reaction was their small pizza that we were told was an individual was definitely not an individual. If we wouldn't have been told a small feeds 1 person we wouldn't have ordered 2 smalls. We would've just split 1 small pizza. As we continued to sit waiting on my pizza, my fiancé finished his and after about 10min mine was brought out and I was told the workers didn't see my order on the ticket. I am rating this 3 stars because the pizza was delicious and I understand this may have been a bad day. But for a couple who's never been here before and our first experience not being that great, I highly doubt we'll be back. The part that upset us the most was having to hear the guy in the back yelling loudly enough for everyone to hear. We were not the only couple in there either. We felt uncomfortable and felt it was very unprofessional.

Reviewed 3 March 2016

Everything is fresh. The best is the Italian Sausage Pizza.
The lunch buffet is inexpensive and very good with a variety of pizzas, breadsticks, pasta and salad.

Reviewed 2 November 2015

I had 5 large pizzas delivered. They were exactly on time, but honestly, even though they had been recommended, I was disappointed. They were short on cheese and a little undercooked - doughy. At $20/pizza including delivery, tax, and a very generous tip, this pizza was up to the standard of most good hometown style pizza joints.