“Very acceptable Mexican food”

Tequilas Mexican Restaurant
Ranked #9 of 20 Restaurants in Mount Carmel
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed 20 May 2017

We were there for a lunch and ordered off of their lunch. The food is very acceptable, but not outstanding when compared to Mexican restaurants in other places.

Reviewed 4 January 2017 via mobile

We come here all the time! Great Mexican food. Chicken nachos is great, chicken on the beach is great, fajitas are great... staff is not the friendliest but not the rudest either. Usually pretty fast service too.

Reviewed 4 August 2016 via mobile

It isn't my favor place to go.. And they are really slow there Food not my favorite so I don't go there a lot

Reviewed 16 December 2015 via mobile

Every person, with the exception of the young man with horned rimmed glasses who served us chips and salsa, was extremely rude. I'm not exaggerating...From the man who seated us, to the waitress who acted like we were disturbing her day, to the lady that took our money checking out....EVERYONE was rude. I don't care how good your food is, when I'm traveling through again, I'm not stopping.

1  Thank David H
Reviewed 31 August 2015 via mobile

Great Mexican restaurant. ... it is the place to go for a family, sit down dinner.

Service is speedy They quickly push together tables for larger parties.

You barely sit down before the complementary chips and salsa arrive.

I recommend the enchiladas, tacos, or burritos. They also have American food items such as hot dogs and hamburgers for the limited palate.