“Food”

La Gondola Spaghetti House
Ranked #19 of 52 Restaurants in Morton
Reviewed 21 March 2018

Amazing food. It is mouthwatering and its the best Italian food for a cheap price. The restaurant is very clean and well managed.

Date of visit: March 2018

Reviewed 11 June 2017 via mobile

Their Torpedo is a delicious italian sub with salami, ham, cheese, & lettuce with decadent bread. Service is always friendly and fast and the prices are super affordable. Sry I didnt get a photo, I dug in so fast I forgot. :)

Date of visit: May 2017
Reviewed 11 July 2016 via mobile

Not good at all. Food is so-so, restaurant not especially clean, basically run down. There are better places to go. The staff is friendly, at least.

Date of visit: September 2015
1  Thank eggbert_tg
Reviewed 27 June 2016

This was one of my childhood favorites, enjoying a gondola on the patio with my grand parents when my brother and I flew back from Florida to spend the summers. Today, my wife and I stop anytime we are back in the area. Living in Iowa, I would love to have one of these restaurants but we aren't that lucky!

Service and food isn't as good with their younger help as it is with the older crew but that happens almost everywhere.

We love the gondola, spaghetti, hot ham and cheese and the cookies!!!

Note, the gondola itself is a great sandwich, but if you get double meat, it easily feeds two people!

Date of visit: June 2016
1  Thank JMSTORM82
Reviewed 12 April 2016 via mobile

Stopped at this restaurant on a recommendation from a police officer. Great food, great price, quick, friendly service, and delicious cookies!

At the recommendation of the counter clerk, I got the hot Sicilian, 2 chocolate chip cookies, a drink, and chips. It was absolutely delicious!

Don't judge a book by its cover. From the outside, it looks deceiving. Go inside and enjoy!

Date of visit: April 2016