“Fast!”
Review of China Dragon

China Dragon
Ranked #29 of 51 Restaurants in Morton
Reviewed 25 April 2016 via mobile

This type of restaurant seems pretty much the same anywhere I've been. However, I think this one is a bit better. They're fast, and the food seems a little less greasy. And I really like their roast pork egg foo young! If there was a 3.5, I'd give that, but I do think it's better than a 3.

Date of visit: April 2016

Reviewed 30 March 2016 via mobile

Tried China dragon last night getting takeouts for two. Beef & veggies, chicken & veggies, spring rolls, and fried rice. 10 minutes in and out the door. Food was good but typical, no complaints, no surprises. Watched the food being prepared, everything looked good.

Date of visit: March 2016
Reviewed 12 August 2015

General Tao's chicken is a local favorite of ours. This is a cheap meal that will fill your appetite for under $5.

Date of visit: May 2015
Reviewed 8 July 2015 via mobile

I had China Dragon for lunch the other day. The service was fast and the food good. I had the General Tso's and crab ragoons. Both were very good. The place was clean and comfortable. Best Chinese I have had in Morton.

Date of visit: July 2015

Been to China Dragon? Share your experiences!