“Our favorite pizza place!”
Review of Monical's Pizza

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Monical's Pizza
Ranked #7 of 51 Restaurants in Morton
Reviewed 9 September 2017

We've always loved this place since we were kids. I had a surprise 60th b-day party for my husband and they catered it! It was great! Driver who delivered it was great! We will always be loyal customers!

1  Thank Melody T

Reviewed 18 June 2017 via mobile

Pizza From monical right choice in morton Nice staff place is good .Me pickup pizza for my home for my sun. Is best for me....

2  Thank BADOPTL
Reviewed 17 June 2017

For a chain pizza experience, it was great. The room was comfortable, and the service was very good. I had a medium thin crust Italian Special. Crust was perfect, with nice flavor of the sauce. Ingredients were sausage, mushrooms, onions, green olives and Italian hot peppers (spicy, but a must!). The olives were used judiciously and not too salty. I added extra cheese, but I don't think it is necessary--will skip next time.

2  Thank rriedle
Reviewed 14 June 2017 via mobile

Monical's makes the absolute best pizza in all of Illinois. Unfortunately there is not one in or near my hometown, so whenever I get a chance to eat at one, I am there. The Morton location is just as good as all the rest!! In town for work this week and might just have to go back again before I depart.

2  Thank MXMagnum
Reviewed 12 April 2017

I personally do not like their pizza. Some of my friends think it is great. I would prefer Pizza Hut and a much lower cost.

2  Thank jj0urneys

Been to Monical's Pizza? Share your experiences!