“My Fav Pizza”

Add it.
Casey's General Store
Ranked #18 of 51 Restaurants in Morton
Reviewed 11 November 2017 via mobile

Seriously, hubby and I are low carbers, so we rarely eat pizza. But when we do, Casey’s is the best. Love it!!

Date of visit: November 2017
4  Thank carolynt267
Reviewed 8 June 2017

This is a new Caseys that opened recently and it is big, open, clean, bright, and a great place to get pizza. The lady that ook my order said pizza would be ready in 20 minutes, and I walked out the door in 18 minutes, so they definitely under promise and over deliver. The pizza was fantastic and cooked to perfection. The workers are friendly, professional, and we will definitely return when we are ready for pizza again.

Date of visit: June 2017
3  Thank Vacationer9898
Reviewed 26 March 2017 via mobile

Had got a supreme pizza for take it was very Great got a chief salead with it very good keep up the great work will order pizza from here again

Date of visit: March 2017
4  Thank Rayredman

Been to Casey's General Store? Share your experiences!