All reviews omelet egg station rock river hot tub room was clean made to order eggs nice towels fresh eggs breakfast was excellent front desk clerk staff was friendly recommend this hotel breakfast items the breakfast area place to stay nice hotel a great stay
Reviewed 21 August 2018 via mobile

I checked in Saturday and had to extend my stay one extra day through Wednesday morning and they did this very quickly very nicely without any problems or glitches. They are a very friendly motel a very clean decent motel in a nice part of town. There are a few things to eat around here Moline is a big place. Their breakfast every morning they will make you to order an omelet right in front of you along with all the other things that they offer. All in all a very nice very comfortable room very comfortable stay. The beds could have been a little bit more comfortable that's why it got four stars and not five but all in all and nice place to stay. The staff very very friendly

Stayed: August 2018, travelled on business
Roshan P, General Manager at Comfort Inn Moline - Quad Cities, responded to this reviewResponded 22 August 2018

Thank you for taking the time to review your stay with us. I am so glad you were able to enjoy your time here and take advantage of our breakfast options, as well as our convenient location! I will gladly pass on your compliments to all of our staff. I hope we will see you again if you are in the area.

Reviewed 21 August 2018

Our group stayed at the Comfort Inn Moline for a Bachelorette Party. We were impressed by the manager's hospitality & friendly nature. She made us feel at home and welcome. She stressed the importance of the safety & security of our stay with them making sure not to announce out loud our room #. The suite of rooms were clean & conveniently located on the ground level near the exit where we parked so we were able to come & go with ease.

Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Thank you for taking the time to review your stay with us. I am so glad you were able to enjoy your time here and take advantage of our facilities! I will make sure to pass your compliments to all of our staff. I hope we will see you again if you are in the area.

Reviewed 15 August 2018 via mobile

The Confort Inn - Moline is a great value. The front desk staff is professional and friendly. The rooms are clean. Best of all is the included breakfast with made to order omelets! We would definitely come back.

Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family
Roshan P, General Manager at Comfort Inn Moline - Quad Cities, responded to this reviewResponded 18 August 2018

Thank you for taking the time to review your stay with us. I am so glad you were able to enjoy your time here and take advantage of our breakfast options, as well as our clean rooms. I will gladly pass on your compliments to all of our staff. I hope we will see you again if you are in the area.

Reviewed 13 August 2018

Perfect hotel stay! Couldn’t have asked for a better experience. From check in, sleeping and leaving. If I had to mention one thing, the jacuzzi pump was wasn’t working. Just the warm water felt great after driving all day. I was too lazy to get out and go to the front desk.

Room Tip: Not one thing wrong in the room!
Stayed: July 2018, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Roshan P, General Manager at Comfort Inn Moline - Quad Cities, responded to this reviewResponded 15 August 2018

Thank you for taking the time to review your stay with us. I am so glad you were able to enjoy your time here and take advantage of our facilities. I appreciate you letting me know about the hot tub jets. I hope we will see you again if you are in the area.

General Manger

Reviewed 13 August 2018

We stayed here when we had a friend getting married in the area. The staff was very friendly and the premises was very clean. I also very much appreciated that among the usual complimentary toiletries that also offered make-up remover wipes. That was a nice bonus. I also that it was quite thoughtful that they had a staff member making omelets to order (I don't know if they do that every day, or just on weekends). The breakfast area can getting pretty tight quarters later in the morning so I would highly recommend going early.

Stayed: August 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Thank you for taking the time to review your stay with us. I am so glad you were able to enjoy your time here and take advantage of our breakfast options, as well as our clean rooms! I hope we will see you again if you are in the area.