“Moline Magic!”
Review of Whitey's Ice Cream

Whitey's Ice Cream
Ranked #2 of 7 Dessert in Moline
Reviewed 7 January 2019 via mobile

We heard that Whitey’s was special. That the chain had often been voted “the best”. But hey, it’s ice cream right? How different could it be???

But it is.

Really.

Do yourself a favor and visit. Try a couple of flavors (the very friendly staff made several recommendations and were happy to give us samples). LOVED the pretzel peanut butter chocolate chip. My turtle sundae was creamy, dreamy, heaven!

Date of visit: January 2019
Write a reviewReviews (146)

Reviewed 21 December 2018 via mobile

I finally got to try the “famous” whiteys. Known by the locals as the best ice cream ever. Don’t get me wrong. Very good. Best ever? I wouldn’t go that far. Personally I prefer Coldstone but will I be back? Absolutely. I enjoyed my fudge brownie shake. Definitely recommend that. It would be nice if they had seating inside. Anyway overall nice place.

Date of visit: December 2018
Reviewed 26 November 2018 via mobile

I never would’ve thought of getting ice cream while it’s snowing but there I was, and it was busy! Inside was slow but the drive up had a continuous line. Clean and friendly. I had a malt that took me back to childhood. Made to order fresh with real ice cream.

Mmmmmmmm

Date of visit: November 2018
Reviewed 20 October 2018

This is a must do while visiting the Quad Cities. Whitey's has been dishing up incredible ice cream treats for many, many years. I love the chocolate shakes with butterfinger bars mixed in. The staff is friendly high school students and they work very hard to mix the very thick shakes with whatever ingredients you are adding. A shake usually lasts me two days so it's quite a bargain. Usually fairly crowded in the summer and there are picnic tables outside if you want to eat there.

Date of visit: October 2018
Reviewed 25 August 2018 via mobile

This place totally lives up to the reviews! Amazing malted, great ice cream! Young teenagers running the place, so service was a bit rough. The taste was worth it!

Date of visit: August 2018

Been to Whitey's Ice Cream? Share your experiences!