“Good food, good service”
Review of Lemon Grass

Lemon Grass
Ranked #2 of 173 Restaurants in Moline
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

We went to Lemongrass as a group of 8 with no reservation. We were seated in 15 minutes. The staff was friendly and helpful with our choices. I had the shu mai, which was very good and I had the pho which was quite good! Overall the group enjoyed their food and it was a good solid choice.

Reviewed 1 April 2018 via mobile

I wish I could give more stars! This place is a must. The servers are very friendly, the atmosphere was so neat, and the food, oh my goodness the food. Amazing! Perfect! Just go. You won't regret it. I will be back and bring friends.

Reviewed 24 March 2018

It gets busy because their food is so good! Everything we've tried there is delicious. I love their spicy noodle dishes, their coconut curry soup, really everything is so good. They also have a variety of draft beers. This is our number one place to meet friends for lunch or dinner.

Reviewed 8 March 2018 via mobile

Near closing time and searching for Vegan, this was an amazing find for my wife and I. Very fresh spring rolls and the Zen Garden was so fresh and tasty. The pumpkin curry was the best ever!!

We will return.

1  Thank PHKOD
Reviewed 5 December 2017

Very good food, always busy and has a nice atmosphere. An extensive menu and they will always add a little extra heat if needed. Some nice beers on top and a good wine list.