All reviews converted warehouse ac unit extended stay full kitchen complimentary breakfast great hotel the quad cities factory tubs kitchenette dispenser pillows noise
Reviewed 8 September 2018

This was a great hotel with friendly staff. It offers a huge room with a full kitchen, a sweet little outdoor patio with fire pit (until 9:00) and outdoor seating, FREE delicious breakfast, FREE beer and wine happy hour on some weekday evenings, FREE bike rental for the two available bikes. (OK, "free" is part of your room rate, but the room rates are very low considering room size and amenities.) PRO TIP: ASK FOR ROOM 509. It's extra big and has an extra window. Also, it's opposite the railroad tracks, so the night trains sound romantic, not disruptive.

Room Tip: Choose room 509...or any '09 room...but especially 509.
  • Stayed: September 2018, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Carrie C
Exploration812136, General Manager at Element Moline, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Thank you for your kind words. Come back and see us again when your travels bring you back to our area.

Nick H

Reviewed 3 September 2018 via mobile

I travel to Moline a lot from Chicago and this is the first time I’ve stayed here. It’s an unexpected gem in Moline. Great modern and industrial look. You’d think you were staying in a big city. Rooms are very spacious and comfortable beds. Everything you need to make a meal in the kitchennete. A lot of extras, such as breakfast and wine/beer. Great staff Best of all, it’s pet friendly.

Stayed: September 2018, travelled with family
2  Thank Meli1dk

Thank you for the kind words. We also think our hotel is a GEM. I am delighted you felt the same way. I hope we get the chance to serve you again in the future.

Nick H

Reviewed 25 August 2018 via mobile

What an oasis. Thoughtful front desk staff, the hotel ans room were so clean and new. Sheets and bed and pillows totally comfortable. I picked up Thai take out, which the front desk recommended, and found a nice set of china and silverware in the kitchen. Such a perfect stay.

Stayed: August 2018, travelled solo
2  Thank moserdeb
Reviewed 16 August 2018 via mobile

This was my first time to Moline and staying at the Element. When my friend and I first drove up we were a little skeptical but we were so pleasantly surprised. This is an old building renovated with such detail and character. I was in awe from the moment I walked in. Our room included a kitchen, sitting area with a tv, 2 queen beds with another tv in that area, and a very spacious bathroom. There is also a very nice workout room and indoor swimming pool. Breakfast in the mornings was the best with a chef cooking a special item each day. Loved this place!

Stayed: August 2018, travelled on business
2  Thank godbobandmel
Reviewed 14 August 2018 via mobile

Large rooms and plenty of space for a family of three. There are plenty of restaurants in the area, and the hotel is close to rock island. The breakfast was good, but I did not get to try the gym or pool. Would stay again.

Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family