“Absolutely Fabulous!”
other travellers have booked this property
The hot tub can be used by any of the guests - set at 40 degrees  just what you need after a day out
Each hut has its own decking area for eating and relaxing. Each hut has a decking area to make the most of the fantastic views
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
Each hut has its own decking area for eating and relaxing.
Each hut has a decking area to make the most of the fantastic views
The view from your decking of Conwy river and Conwy castle.
The view from your decking of the surrounding countryside
A view from the Shepherd huts at dusk
In this Shepherd hut the table and chairs covert to a double bed
Each hut has a TV/DVD, kettle, toaster and microwave. There is addtional cooking outside and wash up
This hut has a fixed bed with pull out chairs and table - the view from the bed is of the mountains.
You have the luxury of watchin TV in bed in the mornings
The toilet and shower are located in a near by outbuilding
The toilet and shower are located in a near by outbuilding
On a clear day you can see parts of the Snowdonia National Park from the huts
A different view of the hut and decking area.
The historic town of Conwy is only 10 minutes drive away - with its 12th century castle.
The nearby seaside town of Llandudno has great shops, dry ski slope and taboggan run + copper mine.
There is a stone obelisk a small walk from the farm which has far reaching views over to Anglesey
The dry ski slope and taboggan run is located on the Great Orme in Llandudno
There is a park with some swings and slide located 10 minutes walk from the farm
Surf Snowdonia an inland surfing lagoon is located 15 minutes up the Conwy Valley
Surf Snowdonia is a great day out - even if it is raining!
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Any
Pathfinde...
“Absolutely Fabulous!”
Reviewed 27 May 2017 for a stay in May 2017
person found this review helpful

The title says it all! This was just the break I needed, away from it all and in fabulous surroundings. The fun part was spotting the hut as I pulled onto the A470 from the A55. Nestled on the hill, the little blue hut shone out and after an 'adventurous drive', welcomed by Max the Labrador and Jess, who if her legs had been just that little bit longer would have joined me in the car and driven me to my hut, I reached paradise. Parking is great, alongside the hut, which is positioned at a good distance from the neighbours. I arrived early and the key was left in the door for me. The hut was immaculate and provided everything needed for a relaxing stay. When I say everything, I really do mean everything. Nothing was missing, from wood and firelighters for the fire pit to coasters for the table. Adrianne was fantastic; really cared that you had the best stay ever and given the chance, I will most definitely back. My dog was as welcome as any other visitor and had probably an even better time than me. Leaving was sad and I even shed a tear as I took one last look at my little blue hut as we set off on our drive home along the A55. Thank you Arianne!

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
15 Jun 2017
Many thanks for such a fantastic review - very informative for the other guests. I am so glad you enjoyed yourselves and made full use of the facilities that we have here. It would be great to see you again soon. Many many thanks Adrianne x
Carl D
“Superb”
Reviewed 18 May 2017 for a stay in May 2017

We stayed for 2 nights and wish we had booked for longer. The huts have everything you need and the views are absolutely breath-taking. The hot tub is available any time and just what is needed of an evening. Adrianne is the perfect host and really makes you feel welcome. Had a lovely last night around the fire pit looking at the stars. I would highly recommend Fron Farm. We are already looking at dates for next year and will be booking very soon. Thankl you for everything Adrianne

Your age range 35-49
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
20 May 2017
Thank you so much for a lovely review and your kind words. I am so glad you enjoyed yourselves and it was made even better when the weather improved. Thanks again and hope to see you again soon.
Christoph...
Bath, United Kingdom
“Very cosy, clean. Hot tub was brilliant ”
Reviewed 11 May 2017 for a stay in March 2017

The Shepherd's Hut was in a great location away from the busy main road but a short drive to Llandudno and lots to do. The view from the Hut is excellent and even better at night from the hot tub when you can see the castle at night in the distance. A warm friendly welcome was appreciated and watching the sunset on the decking with a glass of wine by the chickens and ducks was lovely. Thankyou for a nice stay.

15 May 2017
Many thanks for your great review and I am so glad you enjoyed your stay in the hut. I hope to see you again soon - best regards Adrianne
Darren W
Leeds, United Kingdom
“Peace, Quiet & Great Value ”
Reviewed 2 May 2017 for a stay in April 2017

Having read the reviews, I booked the Shepherds hut with confidence and wasn't disappointed. Adrianne was a lovely host as everyone has rightly commented on. We arrived early and as agreed the keys were waiting for us on arrival. The blue hut had everything you could want, a bespoke table and chairs which converts to a surprisingly comfy bed, crockery, cooking utensils, kettle and toaster plus a fantastic outdoor double gas ring cooking stove and a torch. A fire pit with fire lighters and plenty of wood is also provided which we used both nights. Even a TV with large choice of DVD's !. Adrianne introduced herself and ensured we knew where everything was and throughout our stay was always warm and friendly but not intrusive and let us enjoy our break. The huts are well furnished and very comfortable and at this time of year much more comfortable than being in a tent. The small heater also supplied warmed up the hut in just a few minutes and made it really cosy. For the price, this is a bargain and sitting out in the hot tub at night star gazing with a glass of bubbly was the icing on the cake after long days out. There are great walks on hand especially to the local village pub which is 30 mins away but a bit longer on the way back after a few beers and steep roads to navigate !! Adrianne's gorgeous dogs kept us company as did the chickens. The huts have an amazing view over to Conwy castle and a drive to both Conwy and Llandudno are just 10-15 mins away making this an ideal place to stay. Yes, there could be improvements made to the shower room and the hot tub doesn't bubble like it should but this place is fantastic and just a bit different. The shower was always lovely and facilities always clean. A bit of investment would make this place even more amazing but the prices would go up and what you get for the current price is great value. I'd have no hesitation in booking again and would highly recommend a visit. Thanks for a lovely stay.

5 May 2017
Many thanks for your very informative and great review. I am so glad that you enjoyed your stay. I am planning to make some improvements in the toilet/shower room for the coming season and an engineer attended the hot tub yesterday - some items need ordering/installing so hope that the hot tub bubbles will be fully functioning shortly.
Many thanks again and hope to see you again soon.
Adrianne
Reviewed 27 April 2017 for a stay in April 2017

29 Apr 2017
Thank you for taking the time to write your review and I am so disappointed that you did not enjoy your stay. I will take on board all your points and try, wherever I can, to make improvements in the facilities that we have here.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing