USD 118
USD 71
USD 88
USD 86
Hotels.com
Motel 6 Mattoon(Mattoon)(Great Value!)
USD 66
USD 57
Hotels.com
USD 110
USD 107
USD 58
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 21 March 2012

Stayed in this place after we were refused a refund. The first room was a bit dusty and stunk. Then I went into the bathroom to discover the window had been broken. It looked like someones fist went through it. The desk clerk gave us a different room with no broken windows but the bathtub was extremely stained and gross. I couldn't believe that this place was in business. It was obvious that this hotel was used for making drugs or other illegal activities. I hope this gets noticed and something is done about it. This place is scary as hell and shouldn't be in business.

• Stayed: April 2011, travelled with family
8  Thank Cass H
Reviewed 10 June 2010

I stayed here during a long drive looking for a cheap place for the night. Upon my arrival I was greeted very nicely by the office clerk and was given a decent room. Probably not the best in town but for the money it was great. There is also free wifi available on the premise which I did not expect.

• Stayed: May 2010, travelled solo
6  Thank mobiledj
Reviewed 5 May 2010

OMG this is most discusting place ever! We spent $45.00 for filth! Mouse traps in the closet....mouse crap in the bed....blankets that are ripped hanging on the windows...along with broken windows and they don't even lock! Beware of this place! They shouldn't be in business!

7  Thank randa79
Reviewed 30 March 2010

Was looking for a cheap hotel, boy did I find it. No heat they turned the shower on when the space heater wasn't working, and gave us some extra blankets, the rest was bad before the whole heat thing but seems frivolous now. The rat the size of the little dog also haunts me, this place needs to be shut down!

• Stayed: March 2010, travelled with family