“A restaurant past its prime”
Review of Fuddruckers

Fuddruckers
Ranked #2 of 47 Restaurants in Matteson
Cuisines: Fast food
Good for: Groups, Child-friendly
Good for: Groups, Child-friendly
Reviewed 12 October 2017 via mobile

We stopped in for a late night dinner after a return from the city, and had a decent meal. Just nothing to be excited about or make me want to return. The staff seemed bored, restaurant and furnishings were worn. Food was Ok. Bathrooms were dirty, and customer service was just average. I had wanted to try the buffalo burger, but they said none of the meat was thawed. Hamburger was good, just nothing special.

Reviewed 18 September 2017 via mobile

First time at this chain it was excellent , burger cooked correct to temp and the build your own toppings was great one of the employees was nice enough to change the TV so we can see the Cubs game

Reviewed 27 July 2017

I love their non-meat options and my husband loves their bison and turkey options. This location was not very busy and was a quite relaxed atmosphere.

Reviewed 3 July 2017 via mobile

We have visited this chain in Gatlinburg as well, and although a bit overpriced, haven't been disappointed either time. Condiment bar is plentiful for your burgers, and love the cheese sauce you can put on the fries. My wife got fish and chips, and loved them so no complaints. Staff was friendly as well.

1  Thank rich a
Reviewed 27 June 2017

I love a good buffalo burger and Fuddruckers didn't disappoint. Put my own toppings on it and add a little spice cheese and this is a wonderful meal.