“On Point”

Cuisines: Fast food
Good for: Groups, Child-friendly
Good for: Groups, Child-friendly
Reviewed 23 May 2017

Not a fan of fast food-ish meals but I didn't eat all day and decided to try Fuddruckers. The sandwich was juicy and satisfied my appetite.

Will go back in the future....

Reviewed 25 April 2017 via mobile

I haven't been here in a couple years only because they haven't been taking care of the building and the staff was rude. We live Fuddruckers so we have it another try. They did some improvements and the service and staff were much better. They fixed the lighting so it's not so dark. Let's just hope they give the rest rooms a little TLC. Cause the stalls either didn't have a lock or when another door shut the others would open. Within time I guess

Reviewed 14 March 2017 via mobile

Food was fine, staff was not very friendly, we were there a little late at 9pm after a pageant and it seemed like we were a hassle to the staff. Condiments containers looked dirty and there was very few items of silverware out. Again we were there towards the end of the day.

1  Thank 990mandih
Reviewed 14 February 2017 via mobile

This was our 1st and last to this eatery, we have been to several other Dudes and we enjoyed it, not this one. Very slow, not friendly at all and VERY expensive for a hamburger and frys. I would take Burger King 100 times over to this and half the money.

1  Thank Growlee
Reviewed 1 February 2017

I like to go here because I can get a Veggie Burger the way I like it- nuff said
BK, McD's and Wendys don't offer a nice cold brew with the burger- you can get that here.