Open today: 10:00 am - 5:00 pm
Review Highlights
Lot's of added attractions

So last year I wrote a review about the cash grab that was going on here. Well, we went back last... read more

Reviewed 11 November 2018
_brandon2138
Aurora, Illinois
Fall Fun

Kuipers is always a great place to visit. From the doughnuts to the activities for the kids. If... read more

Reviewed 12 October 2018
Steve W
Aurora, Illinois

All reviews pumpkin patch corn maze cider donuts petting zoo apple orchard apple picking farm experience all ages pig races pumpkin farm pumpkins trees hayrides railway gifts jellies blast
Reviewed 12 November 2017

We stop in occasionally as its close by but last year we had my Daughters wedding at Kuipers. I could write a book but can summarize by saying, the people we phenomenal, the venue was amazing and it was the perfect place for a wedding

Date of experience: October 2017
KimKuipers, Owner at Kuipers Family Farm, responded to this reviewResponded 13 November 2017

Thank you so much for continuing to support our family's farm Joe! Love that you continue to visit us!

Reviewed 4 November 2017 via mobile

We came to do some apply picking in October/November of 2015. It wouldn’t let me select the date I needed. This was one of the most memorable trips we had. My husband and mother went on this trip. Took the train out to the apple trees and spent a few hours picking tons of apples and eating from the trees. Sooo many beautiful pictures to take also. This place is highly recommended.

Date of experience: October 2017
KimKuipers, Owner at Kuipers Family Farm, responded to this reviewResponded 6 November 2017

Thank you for the nice review Jenn!

Reviewed 12 October 2017

Kuipers seems to have everything. Wonderful spacious property, apple orchard, pumpkin patch, baked goods, kids entertainment, pig races. We went twice, one day to the apple orchard side, one day to the pumpkin side. My preference as an adult with no children is the apple orchard. You can walk around, browse the marketplace, enjoy something to eat. There is a fee to go out to the orchard and pick apples. The pumpkin side is really not worth the visit if you don't have children. Although pig races and corn maze are fun, there is less as an adult that I enjoyed over there for the entry fee. Looking forward to see what they do for Christmas. My only complaint, the port-a-johns were quite a mess. If that's the only bathroom option I would like to see it more usable.

Date of experience: October 2017
KimKuipers, Owner at Kuipers Family Farm, responded to this reviewResponded 14 October 2017

Thank you for the nice review and for being our family's customer! We will definitely work to keep the bathroom options more appealing in the future. Looking forward to your visit again for Christmas season!

Reviewed 1 October 2017 via mobile

Hadn't been here for a while. The place has changed. It is pricey for a family with children over 2 y/o. Seems to stay busy and popular, glad we only go once a year. Will start saving now for next year's trip.

Date of experience: September 2017
KimKuipers, Owner at Kuipers Family Farm, responded to this reviewResponded 4 October 2017

Thank you David!

Reviewed 19 September 2017 via mobile

We went to pick apples and enjoy a beautiful Saturday with my granddaughters. We we aghast at how $$$ everything was! The train was $5 for a 7 minute ride..even for the 2y/o. It was $11.95 just to go in the orchard. We were given a small paper bag (that could not have held more than 2 pounds) to pick apples, and were expressly informed that the staff would remove "excess" apples from the bags. I really hadn't planned on picking, just wanted to take my granddaughters. But if I wanted to go in the orchard I had to have a ticket...thus I had to pay $11.95! They charged per bag/person...not by the pound like other orchards. Even my 2 y/o granddaughter cost $11.95! Then they wanted to charge $15 dollars for the fun area...bouncy thing and slide, etc. again...we couldn't go in to watch the kids without a ticket!! Needless to say we didn't do that. For my money, I'll go to Sonny Acre Farms for Halloween stuff and somewhere else for apples!!

Date of experience: September 2017