“Outstanding Dinner”

Enzo & Lucia Restaurante
Reserve with OpenTable
Enzo & Lucia Restaurante is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #1 of 22 Restaurants in Long Grove
Price range: USD 30 - USD 30
Dining options: Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Robert Parker Coffin Rd
Reviewed 18 September 2017

Our family went to Enzo & Lucia's last night and had an incredible dinner. My Mother loves Gnocchi and thoroughly enjoyed Enzo's specialty dish.

Reviewed 26 August 2017 via mobile

Went here for the first time, and I was blown away! The value you can get for your money is outstanding. Beautiful building, with beautiful interior. The food was so amazing! I couldn't stop eating, even though it was such a large portion. Service was outstanding as well. You get a lot of food for your money here. And it is one of the best Italian restaurants I've ever ate at! Highly recommend.

Reviewed 7 August 2017

Our party of seven chose Enzo & Lucia for a birthday celebration. We were warmly welcomed by Katia our waitress. She engaged well with all of us and let us know her roots in Italy. The service was excellent as was the food. The veal parmigiana was tasty and very tender. The staff cut the birthday cake which we pre-delivered to the restaurant. Initially there was us and another party in the restaurant, they were very friendly and we shared stories about what brought us their to eat. As more people arrived it did get noisier. While some reviewers have made comment about the noise, it was not overpowering and in my opinion added to the ambiance of the restaurant. While I was in Long Grove IL, this establishment would be at home in Boston's North End!!!

Reviewed 13 July 2017

First, the bread is fresh, hot and goes well with the garlic relish that is brought out to the table. My wife had the chicken marsala which was delicious with fresh ingredients. I had the home made lasagna that was very delicious. It was noisy on a Saturday night. Too noisy for me since I have to yell for my wife to hear me. I will try another time.

Reviewed 11 July 2017

We met friends for dinner last week at Enzo & Lucia and it remains the best Italian food in our area. We have been going there for over 10 years and the quality of the food and extensive selections available is wonderful.