All reviews club level very nice hotel the hotel staff bit dated breakfast buffet business trip the room was nice cookies bed was comfortable fitness center nice stay great place to stay workout room hot tub naperville wedding conference
Reviewed 20 March 2018

Even though this property is close to a main hi way, the road noise was very minimal. Ask for a north facing room and you’ll avoid it. The bed was comfortable and the room was spacious. Exercise facility and pool were in good repair. I’d stay here again if in the area.

Room Tip: Ask for a room away from the hi way.
Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank Brian H
JaredHiltonLisle, Manager at Hilton Lisle / Naperville, responded to this reviewResponded 21 March 2018

Thank you for taking the time to review our property. We are very happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us, and we sincerely hope to see you again in the future!

Reviewed 12 March 2018

Same as it is everywhere.. clean, friendly.. the breakfast is ok.. its not good or bad. Just ok.. in fact my biggest complaint of all the hilton properties ive stayed at is the breakfast, its industrial food. My high school cafeteria served better eggs, bacon and pancakes.. also.. i didnt have a fridge in my room or microwave.. no fridge was a disappointment, im sure i could have asked for one..

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts
LisaHiltonLisle, Front Office Manager at Hilton Lisle / Naperville, responded to this reviewResponded 13 March 2018

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. To better accommodate our guests in our upcoming renovation we will be adding refrigerators in all the rooms. At this time we do deliver them upon requests.
I apologize our breakfast did not exceed your expectations we do have a full breakfast buffet each morning in our restaurant with eggs to order and other hot food. We will continue to monitor our buffet for any improvements.
Thank you for the kind words about our clean hotel and friendly staff. Again, we appreciate you taking the time to fill out the survey and hope you visit us the next time you are in the area!

Reviewed 3 March 2018

Hey yall, I am a front desk manger and trust me this hotel knows whats going on. They all were extremely nice at the front desk. After driving about 10 hours, it was so nice to just get their! It's a must that you get on the Club floor! That's what im walrus gonna book!

Room Tip: Club level
  • Stayed: February 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank Surfrat2014
LisaHiltonLisle, Front Office Manager at Hilton Lisle / Naperville, responded to this reviewResponded 6 March 2018

Thank you for your kind words about our staff ! I will pass this on. We look forward to seeing you again if you are in the area. Thank you again for visiting Hilton Lisle/Naperville.

Reviewed 28 February 2018 via mobile

Conference was good! Nice place to stay for the evening. Comfortable lounge. Would stay again. Rooms clean, bathroom spotless. Conference chairs a bit old and outdated. Overall, would stay again for the conference.

Stayed: February 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank Alexis B
Miri L, On Behalf of Management at Hilton Lisle / Naperville, responded to this reviewResponded 5 March 2018

Dear Alexis B

Thanks for your kind comments about your recent stay with us. Hope to see you return again soon. Safe travels.

Miri L.

Reviewed 22 February 2018

I stayed here while on a work trip. The hotel was VERY empty which for me was nice since it was so quiet. The room was spacious and the bed very comfortable. Service was excellent with everyone I interacted with. I had the salmon and side salad in my room and it was delicious! My only complaint is there were zero towels in the bathroom when I returned to my room the second day. That was quickly resolved after I made a phone call. I will stay here again next time I'm in town for business.

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank SLC08

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. I'm glad you enjoyed your stay with us! I apologize your towels were not replenished in your room. I'm glad to hear they brought some up to you quickly. We hope you stay with again if if you are in the area.