“Good Hotel Dining”

Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Rt. 53 or Naperville Road
Reviewed 4 March 2018

I have had several dinners here over the years, and generally the food and service is good. However, compared to other local restaurants, the service and tastiness is not equal to the price. The last time I was there with a family group, we had to send someone to the bar for drink refills. I expect better service for the expense of the menu items.

1  Thank patriciatQ6312HT

Reviewed 26 November 2017

What an exceptional dinner. The food was outstanding. The service was great. Roberto the waiter was attentive even with a holiday crowd. This restaurant knows how to handle a group of individuals. My wife and I were treated as guests, not just any body. The staff was great, smiling and friendly. The personnel handling the food were exceptional friendly. It was a holiday for us. They made us feel like friends not customers.

Reviewed 27 October 2017 via mobile

I wanted a light supper and their grilled cheese with soup was exactly right. Of course they have many other choices for larger appetites. Bruce made me very much at home and struck just the right balance between excellent service without hovering.
Allgauers is in the Hilton and right across from the Sheraton.

Reviewed 3 October 2017 via mobile

I have been here many times from the breakfast to dinner. Great service and see the same waiters year after year. Must be a good place to work. This place has never let me down. Had the Allgauer’s salad with chicken last night. If you are into salads for a meal then it’s highly recommended.

Reviewed 30 April 2017

This is our third year coming here for our annual family Easter brunch and the service has not changed a bit. Despite the hundreds or thousands of guests, the wait staff remains professional, courteous, and attentive. They also have an easter bunny for the little ones to take a picture with. I have noticed that this year, the amount and the quality of the food was not as good as the previous years. We will probably still book our 2018 Easter brunch here.