“Great service and good food”
Review of Kona Grill

Kona Grill
Reserve with OpenTable
Kona Grill is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #12 of 42 Restaurants in Lincolnshire
Price range: USD 15 - USD 30
Cuisines: American, Contemporary
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Aptatisik Road and Milwaukee
Description: Kona Grill was built on Exceptional Experiences and meals that create memories. Our global menu features contemporary American favorites, award-winning sushi, and specialty cocktails — all made from scratch using only the freshest ingredients. While the places that inspire our cuisine may be far away, a welcoming place that offers inspiring food, ultimate hospitality, and diverse choices is right around the corner.
Reviewed 7 November 2017

From the moment we walked in the door (6 adults & 2 children) we were treated warmly. The menu had something for everyone. The service was great and the food came quickly.

Kona G, General Manager at Kona Grill, responded to this reviewResponded 12 November 2017

Lewis, thank you for your feedback regarding your recent visit. I'm very happy to hear that your experience was a typical Kona Grill event and I hope to get you back in the restaurant again soon.
I appreciate your business.

Reviewed 4 November 2017 via mobile

I know it's a popular spot but this was a bad night. Apps were good, but that was it. Service was really bad. I would have to blame management as it was really obvious and there were plenty of empty tables. The martini glass photo I attached was $12 and the glass size was a miniature and insulting. I got tuna sliders and the tuna was over cooked and fishey. Enjoy your profit margins.

Mike, thank you for your feedback regarding your recent visit. I'm disappointed to hear that you did not enjoy a typical awesome Kona Grill experience and hope you will give us another opportunity to win you over. Next time you're in please ask for me and I will make sure you are well taken care of.
Thank you again.

Reviewed 26 October 2017

good sushi, great TVs for MNF and a very attentive bartender for a casual business dinner. easy parking and clean top to bottom

Kona G, General Manager at Kona Grill, responded to this reviewResponded 2 November 2017

Tim, thank you for your kind words regarding your recent visit. I'm glad you enjoyed the overall experience and I hope to see you again on another visit soon.

Reviewed 29 September 2017 via mobile

It's a must if your in the area. The Pot Stickers are a must appetizer. The shrimp Panini was the best I have ever had. Service was superb. I recommend this place to everyone. The Japanese beer was also excellent. 5 star all the way

Kona G, General Manager at Kona Grill, responded to this reviewResponded 4 October 2017

Andrew, thank you for your kind words. I am very happy to hear you enjoyed not only our awesome food, but the top notch service as well.
I hope to meet you on your next visit to the restaurant.

Reviewed 11 September 2017 via mobile

We've been to Kona many times. Last time 3 of the 4 of us got the Sea Bass, which got raves from all. Seasoned and cooked perfectly and served with a delicious ratatouille- a real treat. I get the Sushi Sampler: 3 pieces Sushi, a maki, and generous salad (ask them to substitute the Asian salad) is plenty, and at $12.50 a real deal. The Poke is really good, too. Service was very friendly and attentive.

Kona G, General Manager at Kona Grill, responded to this reviewResponded 14 September 2017

Sharon, thank you for your kind words regarding your visit. I'm happy to hear that you all enjoyed our amazing Sea Bass and were that you were treated to great service as well.
I appreciate your business and I hope to meet you in the restaurant soon.