USD 188
USD 160
Hampton.com
USD 139
Homewood
SpringHill Suites by Marriott Chicago Lincolnshire(Lincolnshire)(Great Value!)
USD 132
USD 95
USD 97
USD 91
USD 132
All reviewsfront deskfree laundrystocked with dishesmedical carelike coming homestayed here for two weeksgathering areacleaning crewmaintenance guyshome away from homebedroom suitewafflesrooms are comfortablebusiness centerwine and beerfeel right at homeshuttle service
Reviewed 10 September 2017 via mobile

I travel for work a lot and my company has preferred status with IHG so I am very familiar with Staybridge's. This staybridge did not disappoint and was overall a great place to stay. Staff was quick checking us in and our room was clean. Only complaint would be that the garbage truck did wake us up very early Wednesday morning but that's not the hotels fault. Plus who can complain about free food, beer and wine in the evenings.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 4 September 2017

Breakfast was very good and they have evening dinner for 3 dyas in a week, But the best part is the very helpful staff . They provided a crib, have some nice toys for kids to play. We got them to our room for few hours , was very kind of hotel staff to allow that
Enjoyed my stay , will keep coming to this place

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 31 August 2017 via mobile

Best hotel stay in a long time! Staff was very polite and hotel was very clean! Everyone made you feel right at home. Hotel was very well kept up and staff was always cleaning and staying busy. Stayed 4 days and never seen anyone standing around. Cleaning crew does a great job and very detailed. Front desk was more than polite! We will stay here again.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 20 August 2017

We have stayed at several other "Residence" type hotels due to my husband's long-term job assignments. This hotel has been our best experience. No hotel is perfect but the pros definitely outweigh the few cons here. The Xlarge 1 bedroom suite, the wine/beer/dinner provided 3 nights, the very nice courtyard with grills, fire pits and comfortable seating made our stay very pleasant. The free storage closet with our own access key and the complimentary washers/dryers are two of the most welcome benefits. The shuttle service was also appreciated. Yes, the carpet had some stains that should be addressed but most hotels have this problem and there should be more attention to keeping the urns filled in the morning. The breakfast food compared favorably to other hotels and the dinner food was better than some of the other hotels we have stayed at. Overall, we would recommend this hotel and we would stay there again.

Room Tip: Third floor, corner room was great!!
  • Stayed: July 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 29 July 2017 via mobile

Stayed for a week and room was never cleaned by housekeeping. I complained to the front desk multiple times, but still never got room cleaned. Was told that I must have had my Do not Disturb sign on my door, but I never did. When I asked if they could clean it, I was told that they leave at 130pm everyday and nobody was available.
Coffee station in morning was always empty, breakfast items were limited and most never replenished. The same went
for the Managers Reception through the week, very limited food choices and they seemed to run out of food all the time and did not replentish.
The pool seemed dirty and the water had an oily layer on top like its never been cleaned. The overall property looked as if it lacked maintenance, trees overhanging parking spaces in front, bushes and flowers looked drab, carpets in hotel were filthy. Dresser handles in room were loose, shower bar was falling off wall, tv remote was broken and I had many issues with my door lock. The people at the desk just shrugged off my complaints and said they would inform someone to take care of issues but they never did.
I would not stay here again.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank JohnnyKramp14
IHGService, Guest Relations Manager at Staybridge Suites Lincolnshire, responded to this reviewResponded 12 August 2017

Hi JohnnyKramp14,

Thank you for taking the time to share your recent experience at our hotel. While we appreciate you choosing our hotel for your travel needs, I regret to learn that you found the overall upkeep of our facilities unsatisfactory. Allow me to apologize for any inconvenience you may have experienced. Rest assured, we take our guest comments very seriously and always strive to provide a wonderful stay. I have faith in our hotel that they will continue to do their best to improve our amenities and services.

Once again, thank you for sharing your feedback. I truly hope that we will have a chance to make it up to you and provide you with a better stay in the future.

Alvin M.