All reviews waffles front desk staff room was clean fridge and microwave sofa bed nice hotel night's sleep rewards member separate sink parking lot is within a mile radius visiting the area safe area hot water suburban area desk area free breakfast
Reviewed 19 February 2016 via mobile

Typical Springhill Suites property. Friendly staff and plenty of dining choices nearby. Extremely small sink counter in the bathroom and no hot water in the sink. The heat/air conditioning unit is in the wall below the window, which is right next to the bed and very noisy.

Stayed: February 2016, travelled on business
Gytis M, General Manager at SpringHill Suites by Marriott Chicago Lincolnshire, responded to this reviewResponded 23 February 2016

Hello-

Thank you for taking the time to leave us some feedback. We do try to ensure all our guests have a comfortable stay. We would like to address the issue with the heater you experienced as we have newer units and they are typically very quiet. Please feel free to contact me directly. I am sorry if this provided you an uncomfortable night's rest. I want to ensure all our customers have a great stay.

gytis.mikulionis@Marriott.com

Reviewed 7 February 2016

This hotel was clean and quiet, room was a little tight in the sleeping area, not much counter space in bathroom area, but bed was comfortable, couch and desk area included a minifridge and microwave, but the two water bottles in the fridge should have been complimentary, not 3.50 each (a little tacky), to be charged to account if consumed. Hotel is easy to get to, tons of restaurants nearby. I didn't get to enjoy to pool area, but the breakfast was convenient.

• Stayed: February 2016, travelled solo

Hello Cherylice-

Thanks for your feedback regarding our hotel. I am glad to hear you enjoyed the complimentary breakfast, comfortable bed, and the fridge and microwave in the room. We do have a great location tucked back from the main road, but very close to many restaurants.

Please let me know if you are ever back in the area, we would love to have you stay with us again.

Have a great week!

Reviewed 20 December 2015

Will surely won't be back. The rooms are outdated, the shower is old and rundown.
The drapes are old plastic light lime color. If you want your room to be dark this is not the place to stay. The whole place looks like a Lima bean exploded. Does not live up to the signature name. Marriot is know for class, and modern hotel chain, this place falls short. The pool, I would not even go near the pool. First off there was 3 couples and 17 kids in the pool, that brings me to the question, 4 to a room? That's what it says on your page and when you are making a reservation, however, the equation was not valid in this instance. The pool was murky and dirty. The spa was dirty and the pool area was dirty and unsupervised. There were no towels and no chairs. Breakfast finishes at ten and you better believe that at ten on the dot everything gets picked up! Wish the rest of the hotel was cleaned up that fast! I am not sure where others have stayed, but if you have stayed at other Marriott Hotels in Illinois or other states, you will know what I am talking about. Sorry, this place need an overhaul.

• Stayed: December 2015, travelled as a couple
Gytis M, General Manager at SpringHill Suites by Marriott Chicago Lincolnshire, responded to this reviewResponded 7 January 2016

Hello Estelle S-

I am so sorry to hear you did not have a pleasant experience while staying with us. I do appreciate your feedback and will certainly look into some of these things, as we typically have a very clean and inviting hotel.

We strive to provide great service, a clean comfortable room, with several complimentary amenities to all our guests at an economical price. Our services and amenities being a Springhill Suites are definitely more limited than at a full service Marriott Hotel.

We are looking forward to starting our hotel renovation later this year to ensure we continue to stay current, modern, and refreshing.

Please feel free to reach out to me directly if you have any additional concerns or comments. Thank you. Have a great day!

(847) 793-7500

Reviewed 27 October 2015

This hotel has been renovated recently, so it looks clean and fresh; staffs are very friendly. in the morning, its free continental hot breakfast is also above average, I would definitely choose it again if I ever go there for personal or business trip.

Room Tip: it's surounded by trees and wide open; I would recommend higher levels.
  • Stayed: March 2015, travelled on business

Hello!

Thank you very much for taking the time to leave a review of the hotel. We are so happy to hear you had a great stay with friendly service, and a clean and fresh room. We work hard to ensure our hotel is inviting for all our guests.

Please let us know if you are ever back in the area .We would be delighted to take care of you once again.

I hope you have a great New Year!

(847) 793-7500

Reviewed 23 October 2015 via mobile

I stay here at least 20 times a year. Always clean. Staff is lovely. It's my home away from home. Improved the included continental breakfast with healthier choices. Shuttle will drive you to local businesses. Great pick for travelers. Highly recommended.

Stayed: October 2015, travelled on business

Hello Amy-

Thank you very much for taking the time to leave us a review. We love that you keep choosing our hotel for your business needs when in the area. We continually strive to keep up with changing trends and needs from our guests, therefore I greatly appreciate you noticing the added healthier choices during our complimentary breakfast.

I am happy to hear our team takes great care of you. Please feel free to reach out to me as well if you ever need anything. Have a great week.

Warm Regards,