“Excellent Staff and property”

SpringHill Suites Chicago Lincolnshire
Ranked #6 of 6 Hotels in Lincolnshire
Reviewed 22 February 2016

My husband and I have been staying at the Lincolnshire Springhill Suites regularly for four years while we visit my elderly parents. We travel extensively, and have stayed in many different hotels over the years for both business and pleasure. The property management at Lincolnshire Springhill is excellent. We have NEVER had issues with our room, the breakfast is excellent - beyond what most hotels offer. During our last visit, in addition to our complete satisfaction with the hotel in general, the staff exceeded our expectations! While visiting this time, my father passed away. The entire staff went beyond our expectations and made every effort to help us in every way imaginable. They ALL deserve huge THANKS!!! I would recommend the Lincolnshire Springhill Suites with the highest recommendation possible; impeccably clean, well organized, the ENTIRE staff is friendly and helpful.

• Stayed: February 2016, travelled with family
Gytis M, General Manager at SpringHill Suites Chicago Lincolnshire, responded to this reviewResponded 23 February 2016

Hello-

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review on Trip Advisor. I am sorry that you were here for not the best of occasions, however I am so happy that our entire team was able to make your stay a little better. I am very fortunate to have such a great team working with me and we do take great pride in our hotel and ensuring all our guests have a wonderful stay.

We look forward to seeing you in the future and I will certainly pass along your kind words to the entire team.

Reviewed 19 February 2016 via mobile

Typical Springhill Suites property. Friendly staff and plenty of dining choices nearby. Extremely small sink counter in the bathroom and no hot water in the sink. The heat/air conditioning unit is in the wall below the window, which is right next to the bed and very noisy.

Stayed: February 2016, travelled on business

Hello-

Thank you for taking the time to leave us some feedback. We do try to ensure all our guests have a comfortable stay. We would like to address the issue with the heater you experienced as we have newer units and they are typically very quiet. Please feel free to contact me directly. I am sorry if this provided you an uncomfortable night's rest. I want to ensure all our customers have a great stay.

gytis.mikulionis@Marriott.com

Reviewed 7 February 2016

This hotel was clean and quiet, room was a little tight in the sleeping area, not much counter space in bathroom area, but bed was comfortable, couch and desk area included a minifridge and microwave, but the two water bottles in the fridge should have been complimentary, not 3.50 each (a little tacky), to be charged to account if consumed. Hotel is easy to get to, tons of restaurants nearby. I didn't get to enjoy to pool area, but the breakfast was convenient.

• Stayed: February 2016, travelled solo

Hello Cherylice-

Thanks for your feedback regarding our hotel. I am glad to hear you enjoyed the complimentary breakfast, comfortable bed, and the fridge and microwave in the room. We do have a great location tucked back from the main road, but very close to many restaurants.

Please let me know if you are ever back in the area, we would love to have you stay with us again.

Have a great week!

Reviewed 20 December 2015

Will surely won't be back. The rooms are outdated, the shower is old and rundown.
The drapes are old plastic light lime color. If you want your room to be dark this is not the place to stay. The whole place looks like a Lima bean exploded. Does not live up to the signature name. Marriot is know for class, and modern hotel chain, this place falls short. The pool, I would not even go near the pool. First off there was 3 couples and 17 kids in the pool, that brings me to the question, 4 to a room? That's what it says on your page and when you are making a reservation, however, the equation was not valid in this instance. The pool was murky and dirty. The spa was dirty and the pool area was dirty and unsupervised. There were no towels and no chairs. Breakfast finishes at ten and you better believe that at ten on the dot everything gets picked up! Wish the rest of the hotel was cleaned up that fast! I am not sure where others have stayed, but if you have stayed at other Marriott Hotels in Illinois or other states, you will know what I am talking about. Sorry, this place need an overhaul.

• Stayed: December 2015, travelled as a couple
Gytis M, General Manager at SpringHill Suites Chicago Lincolnshire, responded to this reviewResponded 7 January 2016

Hello Estelle S-

I am so sorry to hear you did not have a pleasant experience while staying with us. I do appreciate your feedback and will certainly look into some of these things, as we typically have a very clean and inviting hotel.

We strive to provide great service, a clean comfortable room, with several complimentary amenities to all our guests at an economical price. Our services and amenities being a Springhill Suites are definitely more limited than at a full service Marriott Hotel.

We are looking forward to starting our hotel renovation later this year to ensure we continue to stay current, modern, and refreshing.

Please feel free to reach out to me directly if you have any additional concerns or comments. Thank you. Have a great day!

(847) 793-7500

Reviewed 27 October 2015

This hotel has been renovated recently, so it looks clean and fresh; staffs are very friendly. in the morning, its free continental hot breakfast is also above average, I would definitely choose it again if I ever go there for personal or business trip.

Room Tip: it's surounded by trees and wide open; I would recommend higher levels.
  • Stayed: March 2015, travelled on business

Hello!

Thank you very much for taking the time to leave a review of the hotel. We are so happy to hear you had a great stay with friendly service, and a clean and fresh room. We work hard to ensure our hotel is inviting for all our guests.

Please let us know if you are ever back in the area .We would be delighted to take care of you once again.

I hope you have a great New Year!

(847) 793-7500

Also consider these accommodations in or near Lincolnshire
3.5 km away
5.8 km away
Holiday Inn Express Vernon Hills
5.8 km away
Chicago Marriott Suites Deerfield

Been to SpringHill Suites Chicago Lincolnshire? Share your experiences!