“Long wait for a good breakfast”

Wildberry Pancakes and Cafe
Ranked #1 of 103 Restaurants in Libertyville
Good for: Child-friendly, Business meetings
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 17 September 2018

Clean, friendly and fresh is how I would summarize this restaurant. I had the corned beef hash which is made in house and it was very good. The portion was a perfect size and everything was delicious. We will make sure to frequent this establishment.

Date of visit: September 2018

Reviewed 25 August 2018

Open and spacious restaurant with a trendy menu. Omelets were wonderful, pancakes superior and specialty teas outstanding! Breakfast was outstanding! Servers were first class. Dine early and avoid the lines.

Reviewed 5 August 2018 via mobile

We had the banana pecan Belgium waffle and banana cookie pancake with side of candy bacon. The service was very good, freindly and everything was great except the candied bacon. The regular bacon was good but the other not so much. Didn't taste like bacon didn't taste like candy. My son had a smoothie and said it was great.

Reviewed 2 August 2018 via mobile

Excellent food and service always. Mexican skillet and any of the specialty pancakes are simply amazing. My kids love when we can go to this place for a great breakfast.

Reviewed 29 July 2018

Well worth it! Although it appears that there is always a wait, they seem to turn tables over very quickly. Our waiter was the best I’ve had in a very long time and everything brought to our table was excellent! There were so many good things on the menu to choose from. My only comment would be that the melon and pineapple in my fruit bowl were not ripe enough to eat (too hard), making it difficult to fully enjoy.
We would definitely return!

Date of visit: July 2018